Our Member-to-Member Money Transfer feature is a secure way for 888.com players to transfer money from their own accounts to other players' accounts.
As part of our Money Transfer policy, members may be required to verify their identity before transferring funds to another account. This validation process is to prevent potential online fraud.
If you want to transfer sums of money over a certain limit, you will first be required to verify your account.
For more details about account verification, see Verify Now.
Terms & Conditions
In submitting the Member-to-Member Money Transfer request form, you confirm that:
- The funds are not being transferred for illegal or fraudulent purposes. The transfer will not be processed if 888.com suspects the transfer involves illegality or fraud of any kind.
- You are over the age of 18 years old and the funds are not being transferred to anyone under the age of 18 years old.
- The funds are being transferred at your own risk and that 888.com takes no responsibility whatsoever for the transfer, including the repayment of the funds by the receiving member.
- Once executed the transfer cannot be reversed or cancelled.
- You waive any claim against 888.com in respect of the transfer.
- 888.com reserves the right to request account verification for any money transfer for any reason.
- Unusually large transfers (as determined by 888.com from time to time) are only permitted from verified member accounts.
- The recipient should play the received funds as many times as necessary until the status points achieved allows you to withdraw and/or re-transfer the money.
- Transfers are only permitted among open accounts.
- Limits apply to transfer amount and number of requests.
- Amounts are to coincide with the member's requested limits.