YOU can win a WSOP 2020 Mega Package!
Dream it. Play it. Win it.
If just hearing the words Poker, Las Vegas and Gold Bracelet gets the adrenaline pumping, then make sure you seize this phenomenal chance to win a WSOP Mega Package to play at the WSOP 2020 in the Crazy 888s AND the Main Event!
More than half a century of the best poker on the planet!
888poker is giving YOU the chance to make your wildest poker dreams come true; You could land a $15,000 package to the 2020 WSOP and a shot at winning 2 gold bracelets, playing alongside the top players in the world!
So how do you get there?
Play Your Way to The Top! Enter a series of satellites with buy-ins starting at just 1₵.
Get straight to business! Register directly in the $1,050 Qualifier to win a $15,000 package.
Get ready for the ride of your life!
WSOP 2020 Mega Package - Qualifier
“Tournaments” tab > ”Live Events” tab
Starts at 1₵
A $15,000 Mega Package to the WSOP 2020 including:
- 12 NIGHTS at the Luxury *5 Vdara hotel (CI: 26th June – CO: 8th July)
- $10,000 buy-in to the WSOP Main Event
- $888 buy-in to the Crazy 888s side event
- $1,000 for travel & expenses (paid directly to your 888poker account)
- Welcome Session at the Vdara Hotel
- Transportation from the Vdara Hotel to Rio Hotel & Casino (June 27th till July 6th)
- 888poker LIVE kit
Terms and conditions [+]
- The following are the terms and conditions of the "WSOP Las Vegas 2020 Mega Package Promotion" (the "Events"). The Promotion is organized by the applicable 888 group company (the “Promoter”) (as defined in www.888poker.com’s Terms of Service) who is the operator of the www.888poker.com website (the "Website"). Your participation in this Promotion shall be deemed to constitute your complete acceptance of the provisions below.
- All 888poker Tournament Tickets Terms & Conditions apply.
- The winner of the Event Qualifier Tournament held on the Website (the “Winner”) will win a prize package valued at US$15,000 to the Events which consists of: (i) Buy-in entry to the Main Event valued at $10,000 (paid by the Company directly to the tournament organiser); (ii) Buy-in entry to the Crazy 888s event valued at $888 (paid by the Company directly to the tournament organiser) (iii) 12 nights (June 26th – July 8th July 2020) at the Vdara Hotel Las Vegas (paid by the Company directly to the hotel); (iii) US$1,000 for travel and expenses (paid by the Company directly to the Winner’s poker account); (iv) an invitation to the 888poker welcome session; (v) transportation from the Vdara Hotel to the Rio Hotel and Casino to play at the events (dates: June 27th till July 6th); and (vi) an 888poker Live kit ((i)- (vi) collectively the “Prize Package”).
- The Winner cannot redeem the Prize Package for cash or transfer the Prize Package in any way.
- If the Winner is unable to attend the Events (for any reason), the monetary value of the Prize Package will not be paid to the Winner, nor will he/she be entitled to receive any part of the Prize Package.
- The Main Event will be held at the Rio Hotel and Casino in the poker area (convention centre).
- To register to the WSOP Main Event tournament, you need to go to the “Will Call” registration desk (located on the left side upon entering) where you’ll be asked to collect your “Total Rewards” card - You’ll need this card in order to register to both of the event tournaments. Next, you just need to give the relevant person at the registration desk your name and inform them that you have been pre-registered via wire transfer by 888poker.
- In order to receive the buy-in ticket, you will need to show the 888poker ID bracelet which you will be given at the welcome session at the Vdara Hotel - without the ID bracelet you will not be able to register to the Main Event tournament.
- Please bring two forms of identification; at least one must show your current address. This can be either two photo IDs (passport and driver’s license) or a passport and an official bill showing your name and address (such as a bank statement or a utility bill).
- The Company will make hotel reservations for the Winner at the Vdara Hotel. Accommodation will be booked from June 26th till July 8th, 2020. The dates are not subject to adjustment. To eliminate all doubt, please note that it is not possible to grant the Winner a refund or rebate in the event that the Winner leaves the hotel prior to 8th of July 2020.
- The Company will not be responsible for extending the Winner’s stay at the Vdara Hotel beyond the 8th of July 2020.
- If the Winner is still playing in the Event after the 8th of July 2020, the Winner will be solely responsible for arranging his/her own accommodation following such date.
- The Company will not be responsible for arranging transportation from your home to the airport and from the airport to the Vdara Hotel Las Vegas, nor any related parking expenses.
- In the event that you become the Event Champion, you will be obligated to play in up to three (3) 888poker LIVE events upon the request of 888poker during the course of the year 2020. Travel and accommodation costs will be at the expense of 888poker.
- By participating in this Event, the Winner hereby agrees to act as an ambassador for the Website at the Event, which includes wearing the branded clothing/patch provided by the Company exclusively throughout the duration of the Event, including at the final table.
- Caesars Interactive Entertainment Inc. (“CIE”) and the Company will not be responsible for any tax liability associated with the Prize Package.
- Entrants must be at least 21 years of age to play in the Event. All entrants to the event will be required to produce proof of age (passport or other valid picture ID). Entrants who are not able to present such proof will be excluded from participation in the Event with no compensation.
- By participating in the Promotion and winning the Prize Package, the Winner grants the Company, its affiliates as well as their marketing affiliates, a world-wide, sub-licensable, perpetual, royalty free, irrevocable right to use his/her name, image, voice and likeness for promotional and publicity promotional and marketing purposes (whether online or offline) for the Website without any compensation, and the Winner expressly waives any claims against the Company and all companies within the 888 group of companies in this regard.
- 888poker does not endorse any deals whatsoever in any of our tournament qualifiers and as a result will not be held responsible or liable for settling any private deals made between members.
- During the Event, strict rules regarding player behaviour will be enforced by the tournament organizers which may include disqualification. If you are penalized or disqualified at the Event as a result of an infraction of the rules set forth by the tournament organisers, the Company assumes no responsibility or liability for your entry into the event and no refund will be provided.
- By participating in this Promotion, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions.
- All Website fraud and collusion rules apply. Any fraudulent activity will result in the Winner losing his/her Prize Package (and his/her friends not being able to receive any part of the Prize Package) and the Company reserves the right to take additional action against such a player, which may include, but not be limited to, termination of the player’s account, as well as disqualification from this Promotion.
- THE WINNER MUST BE IN POSSESSION OF A VALID PASSPORT FOR AT LEAST SIX MONTHS BEYOND THE CONCLUSION OF THE EVENT AND THE WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING ANY VISA (IF REQUIRED) AND/OR ESTA (IF REQUIRED) TO TRAVEL TO LAS VEGAS. THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WINNER BEING UNABLE TO TRAVEL DUE TO LACK OF APPROPRIATE TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION AND THE MONETARY VALUE OF THE PRIZE PACKAGE WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED.
- The Winner of the Prize Package will be solely responsible for arranging his/her travel to and from Las Vegas and shall be responsible for taking out his/her own travel insurance, which includes, but is not limited to, medical insurance and lost luggage insurance.
- The Company is not responsible for changing flights, accommodation or anything else relating to itinerary after the Winner has chosen his/her travel arrangements.
- The Company has purchased the room in the Vdara Hotel Las Vegas and the right to attend the Event and play in the Main Event from third party vendors, and therefore is not responsible for its quality; the winner expressly waives any claims against the Company in this regard.
- By entering this promotion, each entrant grants the Company and any third party vendors providing any services in relation to the Prize Package, the right to provide his/her personal details to the third party vendor in order to have the prize delivered to such entrant.
- If a player’s account with the Website has been closed or self-excluded at any time up until the Event takes place, he/she will not be eligible for receiving the prize, and the monetary value of the prize will not be reimbursed.
- By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Company, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages whatsoever arising out of this Promotion or the awarding or use of the Prize Package.
- The Winner may be required to complete and sign an insurance waiver with any third-party vendor providing services in relation to the Prize Package or the Company prior to being allowed to take up the Prize Package. The Winner may also be required by the Company or by any third-party vendor providing services in relation to the Prize Package to sign further documents before delivery of the Prize Package.
- These terms and conditions have been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of these terms and conditions and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
- The Company may alter these terms and conditions, including without limitation, where required for security reasons, as a result of exceptional circumstances beyond the Company's control, or as a result of changes to applicable law or regulation. If the Company makes any material changes to these terms and conditions, it will give the Winner reasonable notice of the changes.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the Prize Package from the Winner, without monetary compensation, if the Winner is under any investigation or his/her account with the Website is closed/blocked.
- Any provisions herein which by their nature are required to survive termination or expiration of this Promotion in order to achieve their purpose shall so survive until it shall no longer be necessary for them to survive in order to achieve that purpose.
- The Website’s User Agreement shall apply to this Promotion.