Our Member-to-Member Money Transfer feature is a secure way for 888poker players to transfer money from their own accounts to other players' accounts.
Terms & Conditions
- The funds are not being transferred for illegal or fraudulent purposes. The transfer will not be processed if 888poker suspects the transfer involves illegality or fraud of any kind.
- You are over the age of 18 years old and the funds are not being transferred to anyone under the age of 18 years old.
- The funds are being transferred at your own risk and that 888poker takes no responsibility whatsoever for the transfer, including the repayment of the funds by the receiving member.
- Once executed the transfer cannot be reversed or cancelled.
- You waive any claim against 888poker in respect of the transfer.
- 888poker reserves the right to request account verification for any money transfer for any reason.
- Unusually large transfers (as determined by 888poker from time to time) are only permitted from verified member accounts.
- The recipient should play the received funds as many times as necessary until the status points achieved allows you to withdraw and/or re-transfer the money.
- Transfers are only permitted among open accounts.
- Limits apply to transfer amount and number of requests.
- Amounts are to coincide with the member's requested limits.