Terms & Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions of the "$20 Bonus Promotion" (the "Promotion"). The Promotion shall be organized by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited (the "Promoter") who is the owner and operator, inter alia, of the brand 888poker.
- All 888poker Terms and Conditions apply.
- The Promotion shall commence on %%StartDate%% and shall conclude on %%EndDate%% (the “Promotion Period”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Promoter may decide in its absolute discretion to conclude the Promotion immediately at any time.
- Entry to the Promotion is available only to persons over the age of 18. Potential members may be asked at any stage to provide the Promoter with a proof of age and/or identity.
- Employees and relatives of employees of the Promoter and any entities affiliated or related to the Promoter shall not be eligible to enter the Promotion. For the purposes herein, the term "relative" shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- The promo code 20PLUS is only available to members who have registered but have not yet deposited.
- The promotion code can be used once in the cashier for one account only in order to receive either
(i) one bonus/ticket per household or
(ii) one bonus/ticket per computer terminal.
- A $10 Instant Cash Bonus will be automatically added into members’ account. The remaining $10 bonus will be pending.
- All immediate (non-pending) Bonuses may be withdrawn only after a player has accumulated 3.5 Bonus Points for every $1 of the received Cash Bonus amount.
- Members have 30 days from when their Bonus is granted to use or wager their $10 Instant Cash Bonus before it expires.
- Any unused Cash Bonus shall be removed from the entrant’s account by the Promoter after the expiration date.
- The $10 Pending Bonus is counted as part of the player’s 100% Welcome Bonus up to $400. The bonus amount is calculated according to the player’s deposit amount, for example, if a player deposits $10, their Pending Bonus will be $10, if a player deposits $50, their Pending Bonus will be $50, and so on. This is in addition to the $10 Instant Cash Bonus.
- The Pending Bonus will be remitted to the player's account in $10 increments each time the player has collected 10 Status Points per every $1 of the Bonus. For example: Each time a player generates 100 Status Points, $10 will be released into their account up to $400.
- Members have 90 days from when their Bonus is granted to release their $10 Pending Bonus before it expires.
- An explanation as to how Status Points are accumulated can be found on our How to earn Status Points (SPs) and Bonus Points (BPs) page.
- Players may be entitled to one $20 Promotion Bonus & Welcome Bonus. Players who make their first deposit with one of 888's "skins" and who have or previously had an account with any site owned or operated by 888, including any "skin", shall not be entitled to the $20 Promotion Bonus & Welcome Bonus.
- Members who have registered but not yet deposited will receive the $10 Instant Cash Bonus in addition to their full welcome bonus package.
- This promotion is only for members registered in Brazil, Russia, Moldova, Latvia, Belarus, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan &Tajikistan.
- By entering the Promotion each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Promotion and the awarding of the “$20 Bonus Promotion”, along with the "888 Group Operated Sites and Services End-User License Agreement" (the "EULA") and the Promoter's standard "Bonus Policy" which apply to the Promotion. In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions of the Promotion and the provisions contained in the EULA or the Bonus Policy, the terms and conditions of the Promotion shall prevail.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the $20 Bonus and shall not be subject to review or appeal by an entrant or by any third party.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion if, in the sole judgment of the Promoter, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- These terms and conditions have been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of these terms and conditions and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Royal Courts of Justice, London, England.