Terms & Conditions – “GHR Royal Package” Promotion
General Terms and Conditions
- The following are the terms and conditions of the “GHR Royal Package” Promotion (the "Promotion"). The Promotion is organized by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited ( "us" or "we" or "our" or "Company") who is the operator of www.888poker.com (“888poker.com”). Your participation in this Promotion shall be deemed to constitute your complete acceptance of the provisions below.
- The Promotion shall commence on 17/09/2017 and shall conclude on 07/1/2018 (the “Promotion Period”). However, the Company may conclude this Promotion before the end of the Promotion Period without limitation, where required for security reasons, to comply with applicable law or regulation, due to abuse or otherwise where the promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified as a result of exceptional circumstances.
- Entry to the Promotion is available only to persons: (i) over the age of 18; (ii) who are resident in Germany, Austria; and (iii) have registered with the 888poker.com. You may be asked at any stage to provide the Company with proof of age and/or identity.
- During their engagement period and for a period of 24 months thereafter, no officer, director, employee, consultant or agent of the Company or any other company within its group of companies or its suppliers, vendors or white label partners is permitted to use to enter this Promotion. This restriction also applies to relatives of such persons and for this purpose 'relative' includes, but is not limited to, any of a spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- The Promotion only applies to one account per household per computer terminal.
- During the Promotion Period, Company will be hosting daily online qualifying tournaments, to be conducted each day at 19:00 GMT between 17/09/2017 – 31/12/2017 ("GHR Royal Package Daily Tournaments"). The top 5 players in each of the GHR Royal Package Daily Tournaments will receive a seat to a final qualifying tournament to be held on 07/01/2018 at 19:00 GMT ("GHR Royal Package Final Tournament"). The tournament schedule may change so please monitor the schedule for such tournaments in the 888poker.com client.
- The winner of the GHR Royal Package Final Tournament will win a package to the GHR. The exact date of the production will be announced. in King’s Casino, Rozvadov (Czech Republic) which consists of: (i) entry to the GHR valued at Euro 10,000 (paid by the Company directly to the tournament organizer); (ii) three (3) nights at a 4 star hotel in city of production of the Company’s choice (Single Room only to be paid directly to the hotel; booking and reservation shall be made by the Company in cooperation the tournament organizer) (the “Hotel Expenses”); (iii) Euro 1,000 for travel and expenses (winner will be contacted by Company's representative in order to claim said travel and expenses amount; winner is responsible to make his\her own travel arrangements) (the “Travel and Expenses Amount”).
- In the event that the Company will not be sponsoring the GHR, then Company will provide the winner with an alternative prize package consisting of buy-in entry to the WSOP Main Event Tournament 2018 (the exact date of the Main Event will be announced) valued at USD 10,000 (paid by the Company directly to the tournament organizer) (collectively the “Alternative Prize Package”).
- The GHR and the WSOP Main Event shall each be referred to herein as the "Event".
- To clarify, in the event that player finishes in top 5 players in more than one daily GHR Royal Package Tournaments, then player may only make use of one seat at the GHR Royal Package Final Tournament.
- In connection with winner participation at the GHR Event only, it is being clarified that if the aggregate winning amount awarded to the winner at the GHR Event ("Aggregate Winnings") exceeds the value of the buy-in paid by Company for the benefit of winner in connection with awarding the Prize Package (Euro 10,000) (collectively "Buy-In Value"), then winner will be obliged to repay to the Company said Buy-In Value, and be entitled to keep the balance remaining from the proceeds comprising the Aggregate Winnings after deduction of the amount of the Buy-In Value. It is being further clarified that winner will not be obliged to repay to the Company the amount of the Buy-In Value as aforementioned, if the amount of Aggregate Winnings is equal to or less than the amount of the Buy-In Value.
The Prize Package
- The Prize Package is non - refundable and non-transferable. Winner cannot redeem the Prize Package for cash.
- In the event that winner do not attend the applicable Event for any reason whatsoever and the Company has paid him\her the Hotel Expenses or Travel and Expenses Amount, then member agrees to reimburse the Company with the monetary amount of such expenses within 14 days of Company's request.
- None of King's Casino, Caesars Interactive Entertainment Inc. and Company (as applicable) will be responsible for any tax liability associated with the winner attending the Event (as applicable).
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age to play in the applicable Event. Entrants may be required to produce proof of age (passport or other valid picture ID) in order to attend the applicable Event. If the winner is not able to present such proof he/she may be excluded from the applicable Event with no compensation.
- By participating in the Promotion and winning the Prize Package, the winner grants the Company, its affiliates as well as their marketing affiliates, a world-wide, sub-licensable, perpetual, royalty free, irrevocable right to use his/her name, image, voice and likeness for promotional, publicity promotional and marketing purposes (whether online or offline) for the 888poker.com without any compensation and the winner expressly waives any claims against the Company, its affiliates and their marketing affiliates, in this regard.
- Except for the Hotel Expenses and the Travel and Expenses Amount as covered by and included in the Prize Package, Company shall not compensate members for any additional accommodation or travel costs, including in the event that the member is participating in the applicable Event past the scheduled three nights hotel accommodation or otherwise.
- The Company is paying for the stay at the room hotel covered by the Hotel Expenses as well as the right to attend the applicable Event from third party vendors and therefore is not responsible for its quality and members expressly waive any claims against the Company in this regard.
- During the applicable Event, strict rules regarding player behavior will be enforced by the tournament organizers which may include disqualification. If you are penalized or disqualified at the applicable Event as a result of an infraction of the rules set forth by the tournament organizers, then the Company assumes no responsibility or liability for your entry into the event and no refund will be provided.
- THE WINNER OF THE PRIZE PACKAGE OR THE ALTERNATIVE PRIZE PACKAGE (IF APPLICABLE) MUST BE IN POSSESSION OF A VALID PASSPORT FOR AT LEAST SIX MONTHS BEYOND THE CONCLUSION OF THE APPLICABLE EVENT AND THE WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING ANY VISA (IF REQUIRED) AND/OR ESTA (IF REQUIED) TO TRAVEL TO THE APPLICABLE EVENT. THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WINNER BEING UNABLE TO TRAVEL DUE TO LACK OF APPROPRIATE TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION.
- The winner of the Prize Package or the Alternative Prize Package (if applicable) will be solely responsible for arranging his/her travel arrangements to and from the applicable Event and shall be responsible for taking out his/her own travel insurance which includes but is not limited to medical insurance and lost luggage insurance.
- By participating in this Promotion each entrant grants Company and any third party vendors providing any services in relation to the Prize Package or the Alternative Prize Package (if applicable) the right to provide his/her personal details to third party vendor in order to facilitate the provision or delivery of the applicable items comprising the Prize Package or the Alternative Prize Package (if applicable).
- If a member’s account has been closed or self-excluded at any time up until the applicable Event takes place, he/she will not be eligible for receiving the Prize Package or the Alternative Prize Package (if applicable) or will forfeit the same (as applicable).
- The winner of the Prize Package or the Alternative Prize Package (if applicable) may be required to complete and sign additional documentation which may include but not be limited to an insurance waiver with any third party vendor providing services in relation to the Prize Package or the Alternative Prize Package (if applicable) and/or the Company and its affiliates prior to being allowed to take up the Prize Package or the Alternative Prize Package (if applicable).
- Without prejudice to any other right or remedy of the Company whether under the Terms of Service or otherwise, if the Company has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant: (i) is abusing or attempting to abuse the Promotion; (ii) has undertaken any fraudulent practice or criminal activity in relation to the Promotion; (iii) has used any unfair external factors or influences or has colluded with any other person or account in connection with the Promotion; and/or (iv) has materially breached any of the following provisions of the Terms of Service in connection with the Promotion ("Prohibited Practices"), the Company shall have the right to void the players participation in this Promotion and/or terminate the players account. If the Company has reasonable grounds to believe that the winner of the Promotion has engaged in any Prohibited Practices the winner will forfeit any prize granted to him/her and immediately pay back to the Company any amounts paid by the Company to the winner under this Promotion.
- The Company reserves the right at any stage to request proof of age and identity to verify that persons not under the age of 18 are participating in the Promotion and to verify players registration details with 888poker.com by requesting certain documents. These documents shall typically include an identity card, proof of address such as a utility bill. The Company may request that the said document copies are notarized, meaning that the documents are stamped and attested by a Public Notary. Should the documents fail the Company’s internal security checks – for example, if the Company suspects that they have been tampered with, or are in any way provided to mislead or misrepresent – the Company shall be under no obligation to accept such documents as valid, and under no obligation to provide feedback on the exact nature of the Company’s findings with regards to these documents. In the event that requests for documents are not completed by the player and/or the players age has not been verified to the Company’s satisfaction within 7 days of the Company’s initial request for documentation, the Company may terminate the players account with 888poker.com, void the players entry into the Promotion and void any prize awarded to the winner under this Promotion. In such case the winner shall immediately repay the Company any amounts paid by the Company to the winner under this Promotion.
- In the event that the Company deems in its absolute discretion that an entrant has violated these terms and conditions in any way or has executed any other act in bad faith in relation to the Promotion, such entrant shall be excluded from the Promotion and therefore become ineligible to win the prize.
- The winner is solely responsible for recording, paying and accounting to any relevant governmental, taxation or other authority for any tax or other levy that may be payable on any amounts paid to him/her in relation to this Promotion.
- The Company may alter these terms and conditions, including without limitation where required for security reasons, as a result of exceptional circumstances beyond the Company's control or as a result of changes to applicable law or regulation.
- By participating in the Promotion each member agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Company, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages whatsoever arising out of this Promotion and/or the awarding of the prize.
- These terms and conditions have been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of these terms and conditions and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
- The Company reserves the right to void an entrant participating in the Promotion and/ or the winner’s prize, if such person is under any investigation or such persons account is closed/blocked. This includes reasons which include but are not limited to fraud and disputes.
- The Company reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion if, in the sole judgment of the Company, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Any provisions herein which by their nature are required to survive termination or expiration of this Promotion in order to achieve their purpose shall so survive until it shall no longer be necessary for them to survive in order to achieve that purpose.
- You hereby agree to these Terms and Conditions which govern this Promotion, along with the 888poker.com Terms of Service.