‘Spin your way to Vegas’ Promotion Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions of the ‘Spin your way to Vegas’ Promotion (the ‘Promotion’). The Promotion shall be organized by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited (the "Promoter") who is the owner and operator, inter alia, of the brand 888poker.
- All 888poker Terms and Conditions apply.
- The Promotion shall commence on 15.5.2016 and shall conclude on 12.6.2016 (the “Promotion Period”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Promoter may decide in its absolute discretion to conclude the Promotion immediately at any time.
- Entry to the Promotion is available only to persons over the age of 18. Potential members may be asked at any stage to provide the Promoter with a proof of age and/or identity.
- Employees and relatives of employees of the Promoter and any entities affiliated or related to the Promoter shall not be eligible to enter the Promotion. For the purposes herein, the term "relative" shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- Upon making their first deposit of $10 in the cashier with the promo code: Vegas20 during the Promotion period, new eligible members will receive a spin for the Vegas Roller in addition to a $20 Instant Cash Bonus.
- The deposit offer to receive a spin for the Vegas Roller and a $20 Instant Cash Bonus upon deposit expires on 12.6.2016.
- Members who have registered but not yet deposited will receive the $20 Instant Cash Bonus and spin for the Vegas Roller in addition to their full welcome bonus package.
- The promo code Vegas20 is only available to members who have registered but have not yet deposited.
- The promotion code can be used once in the cashier for one account only in order to receive either
(i) one bonus/spin per household or
(ii) one bonus/spin per computer terminal.
- The spin for the Vegas Roller and $20 Instant Cash Bonus will be automatically added into members’ account upon deposit.
- All immediate (non-pending) Bonuses may be withdrawn only after a player has accumulated 3.5 Bonus Points for every $1 of the received Cash Bonus amount.
- Any unused Cash Bonus shall be removed from the entrant’s account by the Promoter after the expiration date.
- By entering the Promotion each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Promotion and the awarding of the $20 Instant Cash Bonus and spin in the Vegas Roller, along with the "888 Group Operated Sites and Services End-User License Agreement" (the "EULA") and the Promoter's standard "Bonus Policy" which apply to the Promotion. In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions of the Promotion and the provisions contained in the EULA or the Bonus Policy, the terms and conditions of the Promotion shall prevail.
- 888poker reserve the right to modify, suspend or cancel this promotion without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions have been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of these terms and conditions and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
- Existing members may receive additional special offers during the Promotion period at the discretion of the Promoter.
The Vegas Roller
Odds of winning each Vegas Roller prize are as follows:
|$3,000 Vegas Rush Tournament ticket||TBD|
|3 X $3,000 Vegas Rush Tournament tickets||TBD|
|$8,000 Crazy Eights Package Tournament ticket||TBD|
|$3,000 WSOP 2016 Crazy Eights Package||TBD|
|$12,500 WSOP 2016 Main Event Las Vegas package||TBD|
- In the rare case that the Vegas Roller and the ‘Congrats’ pop up message display two different prizes, the correct prize will be determined according to the ‘Congrats’ pop up message. In the event of any data discrepancies, the correct prize will always unequivocally be determined by 888poker’s records.
- Players are able to win the following prizes in the Vegas Roller:
- $12,500 package to the WSOP 2015 Main Event Las Vegas (see WSOP Las Vegas package terms below).
- $3,000 package to the ‘Crazy Eights’ WSOP Event Las Vegas (see WSOP Las Vegas package terms below).
- Ticket to the $3,000 Vegas Rush Tournament (see Tournaments terms below).
- Ticket to the $8,000 Crazy Eights Package Tournament (see Tournaments terms below).
- 888poker will award 50 $3,000 packages & 5 $12,500 packages during the Promotion.
- In the event that the number of players who win a package exceeds the number of packages available, the Promoter reserves the right to award these players with the equivalent value in cash.
- In the event that technical issues arise with the Vegas Roller, the Promoter reserves the right to award players with a ticket to the daily $3,000 Vegas Rush Tournament as compensation, at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify the odds of winning each prize along with the prizes themselves, and to cancel or modify the Promotion at its discretion.
- Vegas Roller spins will expire within one day of an email/pop up message being sent to a player, which informs them of their spin.
What is 888poker's Bonus Policy?
- This Bonus Policy applies to all event or promotion funds received in excess of regular payouts.
- Please find a selection of 888poker’s promotions and offers here.
- Bonus Points enable you to clear any bonuses by wagering. Bonus Points are accumulated only if you have an active bonus.
- You can earn Bonus Points by:
- Playing in poker ring games -earn 2 Bonus Points (if applicable) for every $1 of your contributed rake.*
- Playing poker tournaments -earn 2 Bonus Points (if applicable) for every $1 of tournament fee.
- Playing casino games (from your poker account) -earn 1 BP (if applicable) for every $10 wagered in the casino.
* Contributed rake refers to how much rake you are directly responsible for based on how much you contributed to the raked pot relative to the other players at the table. Example: If you bet $25 into a $100 pot (25%) and a $4.00 rake is taken from the table, you contributed $1.00 of rake (25%), which earns you 2 Bonus Points (if applicable).
- Unless otherwise stated, immediate (non-pending) bonuses may be withdrawn only after a player has collected 2.5 Bonus Points per every $1 of the received bonus amount. For example, a player must first accumulate 25 Bonus Points before withdrawing a bonus totaling $10. When the foregoing wagering requirement has been completed, the bonus and any winnings generated from the bonus will be available for withdrawal.
- 888poker reserves the right to withhold the amount of any bonus from a player's withdrawal.
- All bonuses, promotional offers and winnings related to same must fulfill points accumulation requirements at 888poker within thirty (30) days of being credited to a player's account, or within the period specified in the notification of a promotional offer if different. Otherwise any available bonus amount and promotional offer (and in some cases all winnings generated through same) not used by a player within the relevant time period will be cancelled and removed from the player's bankroll.
- Notwithstanding the modification provisions in the User Agreement (applicable to you), 888poker reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at a time of its choosing, to withdraw, revoke or amend any bonuses and promotional offers, or any parts thereof.
- Any winnings generated from bonus money, whether in whole or in part, shall be paid to the winning player as follows: (i) a payment to the player's real bankroll up to the bet amount that was funded from real money; (ii) a payment to the player's 'bonus wallet' up to the original bonus amount used to fund the bet or up to the amount that was in the player's 'bonus wallet' prior to funding the bet, whichever is greater; and (iii) a payment of remaining winnings to the player's real bankroll if associated with poker games or to the 'bonus wallet' if the general bonus was played in casino games.
- For immediate bonuses only (which are bonuses granted to your bankroll immediately upon you making the relevant deposit), until you fulfil the wagering requirements, the following restrictions apply to the deposit amount used to activate your bonus:
- If the bonus (plus any applicable related winnings) in your account is the same as or more than the original bonus amount, you can withdraw your deposit but the bonus (and any applicable related winnings) will be cancelled.
- If the bonus (plus any applicable related winnings) in your account is less than the original bonus amount (but greater than zero), you can withdraw your deposit but the amount of the bonus you have lost will be deducted from the deposit amount you can withdraw and the bonus (and any applicable related winnings) will be cancelled.
- If you have wagered and lost all of the bonus, you are not able to withdraw the deposit until the wagering requirements are fulfilled. However, any winnings related to bets placed with your deposit can be withdrawn before the wagering requirements are fulfilled.
- Your account is made up of both Available funds (those that can be used in any applicable game or withdrawn subject to the Withdrawal Policy) and Restricted funds (the total of bonus funds that have not yet met the wagering requirement and any winnings associated with such bonus funds). If you have both Available funds and Restricted funds in your account, the next wager you make will use Restricted funds first. Available funds will only be used once your Restricted funds balance is zero. If you place a wager on casino games using Restricted funds only and win you will receive, depending on your account currency, up to a maximum of $500/€500/£500 in winnings. If your winnings exceed $500/€500/£500 you will only receive $500/€500/£500.
- The jackpot prizes will not increase as a result of wagers made with Restricted funds, free spins, FreePlay and jackpot vouchers. Only wagers with Available funds shall increase the jackpot prizes.
- Please note, that if you do not log in to your account for a period of 90 days, your Comp Points and/or Bonus Points, if any, shall be forfeited to us without further notice and are not refundable.
- Bonuses differ according to the offering in which they are played and can be included in more than one offering.
- All bonuses and promotional offers and any winnings generated through the wagering of either of the aforesaid will be cancelled at cashout, if any of the applicable conditions have not been fully completed.
- If the buy-in amount is not returned during the bonus cancellation/expiration/removal following a withdrawal, the bonus will have ‘Open transaction' status. During buy-out, the winnings will then be distributed to this bonus in a regular manner (as if it was not expired/cancelled/removed following a withdrawal). Once there are no open transactions left on this bonus, it will then be nullified.
- Please be advised that during a campaign or promotion where you receive any additional bonus amount, whether this is part of the original bonus or a separate amount, you may be required to accumulate further points in order to request a withdrawal of the bonus and any accumulated winnings.
- If you have a pending message on the website's cashier regarding your recent gaming activity, we reserve the right to revoke your eligibility to participate and/or continue to participate in any promotion run by us. In such event, any bonus and/or other benefit which you have received and/or are eligible to receive under any such promotion, shall be forfeited by you.
- Registration promotions and the first deposit promotions cannot be combined with any other similar promotion.
- In the event that 888poker reasonably suspects that a player is abusing or attempting to abuse any type of bonus 888poker reserves the right to: (i) discontinue the player's 888poker membership; (ii) withhold all monies in such player’s account; and (iii) to prevent the player from accessing the poker room in the future.
- In the event 888poker reasonably suspects that any players acting in a group, are or have attempted to abuse any bonus offer, 888poker reserves the right to block all relevant accounts and indefinitely retain the monies therein.
- In the event of a bonus being removed from your account for any reason, we reserve the right to remove the full bonus amount together with any winnings derived from this bonus, irrespective of any point accumulation that may have occurred with the said bonus.
- Wagering on all games at 888casino contributes towards the wagering requirement but certain games contribute greater amounts than others. The following is a list of contributions towards wagering requirements for each individual game type:
Wagering Contributions Game Category Game Contribution Video Slots & Slots, Scratch card, Keno, Race, Arcade, Dice and all other games that do not appear in the table 100% All versions of Roulette, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Poker, Triple Card Poker & Poker table games 20% All versions of Blackjack, Live Blackjack, Hi-Lo, VideoPoker, Power Video Poker, Baccarat, Live Baccarat, Live Casino Hold'em & Live Roulette 10% Craps 5%
- Wager $500 on Video Slots, the entire $500 (100%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
- Wager $500 on Roulette, $100 (20%) contributes towards the wagering requirements
- Any winnings made under the bonus, may be withdrawn only after the wagering requirement has been fulfilled. If you wish to remove the Welcome Bonus and winnings in order to withdraw your initial deposit please contact our Member Support Department.
- Bonus points accumulated via low- risk wagering in all versions of Wild Wheel, Roulette, Baccarat and Craps bets will not be calculated as a valid wager with regard to the withdrawal requirements in 888poker's Bonus Policy. We reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the member's original deposit from a member's withdrawal if the play bonus is wagered on any of the foregoing games.
- Please note that the 100% Welcome Bonus of up to $400 in relation to a first deposit into an 888poker account was withdrawn on 3rd December 2017.
- The terms "Initial Deposit Welcome Bonus", "First Deposit Bonus", "Match Up Bonus" and "First Time Bonus" all refer to the same Welcome Bonus.
- The registration bonus package Terms and Conditions are incorporated herein.
- Terms and Conditions in relation to Tournament Tickets (“TrT(/s)”).
- A Tournament Ticket may be granted by us to a player as a type of a bonus.
- A Tournament Ticket is a ticket to participate in poker tournaments and Sit & Go tournaments selected by us.
- We may at any time and in our sole discretion change the tournaments for which a Tournament Ticket may be used.
- A Tournament Ticket possesses a fixed value and may only be used in tournaments that have a buy-in equal to that of the value of the Tournament Ticket. For the avoidance of doubt, Tournament Tickets may not be used as a buy-in for a tournament where the buy-in is less than the value of a Tournament Ticket.
- A Tournament Ticket can’t be used by a player to re-buy chips or to add chips to his/her stack during a tournament.
- Tournament Tickets may not be: (i) exchanged or converted into cash; (ii) joined together to create a higher value ticket; or (iii) transferred by a player to another player.
- Each Tournament Ticket will be granted with an expiry date. If a Tournament Ticket is granted as part of a promotion it will expire on the earlier of: (i) termination or expiration of such promotion or (ii) the expiry date of a Tournament Ticket. Once a Tournament Ticket has expired or the promotion has ended a player shall immediately forfeit such Tournament Ticket.
- In the event that a Tournament Ticket is granted by us for any tournament which is cancelled prior to it starting, unless otherwise stated in a promotion such Tournament Ticket will not expire or terminate but may be used by a player in another tournament of our choosing.
- In the event that a Tournament Ticket is used in any tournament which is then cancelled by us after it begins, unless otherwise stated in a promotion any compensation will be identical to that of players who have registered for such tournament using cash from their bankroll.
- Terms and conditions in relation to free spins and FreePlay:
- All free spins and FreePlay credited to a player's account must be used within 14 days, unused free spins and FreePlay will be removed from the account thereafter.
- Free spins and FreePlay wins are considered as a bonus and are subject to the bonus wagering and all other bonus terms.
- Free Spins and FreePlay winnings are granted only after the member has finished playing all of his free spins or FreePlay.
- Free spins and FreePlay are subject to a maximum winnings amount as determined by the specific promotion terms and conditions.
- Terms and conditions in relation to jackpot vouchers:
- A jackpot voucher may be granted by us to a player as a type of a bonus.
- A jackpot voucher can only be used to participate in a jackpot game selected by us.
- We may at any time and in our sole discretion change the jackpot game for which a jackpot voucher may be used.
- Jackpot vouchers may not be: (i) exchanged or converted into cash; (ii) joined together to create a higher value jackpot voucher; or (iii) transferred by a player to another player.
- All jackpot vouchers credited to a player's account must be used by the earlier of: (i) 14 days from being granted to a player’s account; or (ii) the expiry date related to the applicable jackpot voucher. Any jackpot unused jackpot voucher(s) will be removed from the player’s account thereafter.
- Players using a jackpot voucher to play on a jackpot game, shall only be entitled to win and receive the jackpot prize and not any other amount in relation to the jackpot game.
- The jackpot prize won with a jackpot voucher shall not be subject to any wagering requirements.
- All jackpot winnings shall be subject to the provisions set out in the Terms of Service, including but not limited to those relating to Jackpot Winnings and verification of a player's win
- This Bonus Policy has been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of this Policy and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
Last updated on Dec 3rd, 2017