Our Royal jackpot starts at $5,000. The progressive jackpot grows with every hand, till somebody gets lucky and takes home a huge prize!
At our Royal tables you hit the jackpot with a Royal Flush.
The jackpot tables are marked with a green J icon next to them. They are also labeled with the word 'Royal' in brackets beside the table name.
Once you select a table, the sum of the progressive jackpot will be on the lower right corner of the screen.
If you hit the jackpot, you will be notified with a pop-up message. Good luck!
How do I participate in the progressive jackpot?
At the beginning of each hand, you will see a window notifying you that it is time to place your jackpot Extra Bet. This window will appear at the beginning of each hand for a total of seven seconds. Click "Place jackpot Bet" to participate in the jackpot.
To indicate that you would like to automatically place a jackpot Extra Bet on future hands, click the "Post jackpot" box.
To see which players placed jackpot bets, look for a green "JP" icon in the in the player's name boxes. Players with a red icon in their name box did not place jackpot bets.
Terms & Conditions:
See below a detailed description of the Royal jackpot.
Progressive Royal jackpot:
Play on our Royal jackpot tables and hit the jackpot if you win with a Royal Flush.
For every hand played on our Royal jackpot tables, a contribution of 50¢ per player will be collected at the beginning of the hand.
Contribution: 50¢ from the player
The jackpot will be distributed, to the Royal jackpot winner only, as follows:
- 100% to a Spade Royal Flush
- 10% to all other Royal Flushes
- 2% to a Straight Flush
- 0.5% to Four-of-a-Kind
- Two or more players must be dealt into the hand.
- Two or more players must contribute to the Jackpot. If less than two players contribute, the hand will not be eligible for the Jackpot. Contributions from participating players will be returned to their bankrolls.
- Players who do not contribute to the Jackpot are not qualified to win.
- Players sitting out do not qualify for the Jackpot.
- The winning hand must include both the pocket cards and the hand must go to the showdown.
- If two or more players qualify for the Jackpot, the player with the higher hand wins the Jackpot.
- Players must play their hands independently and cannot tell opponents how to act or reveal their hand to other players. Violations will disqualify the hand for the Jackpot.
- In the event that technical difficulties occur that prevent the game's completion, the hand will not participate in the Jackpot. Jackpot contributions will be returned to the players' bankrolls.
Other Conditions applicable to all jackpots
- The jackpot contribution is collected only once during the hand.
- 10 cents of every 50 cents contributed to the Jackpot will serve as a fee charge.
- 888poker will seed $5,000 every time the Spade Royal Jackpot falls awarding the winner with the entire Jackpot.
- Jackpot contributions are added to the jackpot until it is hit. Contributions from the Royal jackpot tables will go towards the Royal jackpot.
- Only a player's best possible hand is eligible to win a jackpot.
- Any hand where you have not contributed to the progressive Royal jackpot pool will not be considered eligible, regardless of whether or not the jackpot auto-play box has been selected. Occasions where this may occur include, but are not limited to, the first hand of a session at any Royal jackpot table, the first active hand following a disconnection and the first active hand after being sat out.