PLEASE NOTE: This Responsible Gaming Policy shall only apply to you if you play outside of a European Single Market member state or the United Kingdom.
PLEASE NOTE: If you play or register an account in the United Kingdom, this Responsible Gaming Policy shall not apply to you and you can find the applicable Responsible Gaming Policy here.
PLEASE NOTE: If you play in any European Single Market member state, except for states which you play on a local license, for example, in Spain, Italy or Denmark this Responsible Gaming Policy shall not apply to you and you can find the applicable Responsible Gaming Policy here.
Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited (the "Company") is dedicated to providing its members with a responsible gaming environment. Not only is it our mission to provide our members with the most entertaining gambling experience but it is also our duty to help prevent compulsive usage of and underage access to our gaming products.
As a responsible, regulated gaming company, we comply with all guidelines published by eCOGRA. eCOGRA ensures that approved gaming offerings are properly and transparently monitored to provide player protection.
We have implemented the following company policies and tools:
Protection of minors
In line with the Gibraltar Gambling Act, the Company does not allow anyone under the age of 18 to play its casino or poker games. It is an offense for minors to participate in gambling activity.
Our casino and poker room are not designed to attract children or adolescents. We actively discourage and track persons under the age of 18 who attempt to play at our websites. We use sophisticated verification systems which can identify minors who log in to our software.
Nevertheless, we recognise that the internet is readily accessible in many homes around the world. As a result, gaming companies and parents must work together to protect children from underage gambling. To ensure the safety of your children, we recommend installing filtering software to block minors from accessing certain websites and programmes.
Below are links to some such providers and software:Cyber Patrol
Tips for parents:
- Do not leave children unattended near your computer when the casino or poker room software is running. You must take special care to ensure that they do not access our services via your devices.
- Protect your gambling programs with password access.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your username, password and deposit method details out of the reach of children.
- Educate your children about the legality and the potential damage of underage gambling.
- Limit the length of time your children spend online.
- Take particular care regarding the use by minors of facilities such as mobile devices.
Unfortunately, no system is foolproof. If you know a person under the age of 18 who is registered with us, please notify our Operations Department at email@example.com.
Preventing Compulsive Gambling
The Company recognises that while most people gamble for entertainment, a small number of people can become obsessed with the potential monetary gains our games offer. Even though studies suggest that only a very small percentage of the adult population encounters compulsive gambling problems we take this matter exceedingly seriously and have accordingly implemented a number of measures to address this problem:
- The Company's training program incorporates methods and techniques that assist our employees in recognizing and taking appropriate actions when they identify compulsive or underage gambling.
- We have implemented an easy way to use our self-exclusion program for those who may need our assistance. Upon your request, we will cancel your membership and will prevent you from entering our casino or poker room.
- We let you set your own maximum allowed deposit amount.
- Upon your request, we will remove your name from our email list.
- Gambling is a form of entertainment. It is not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
- Gambling is a game of chance. There are no formulas that guarantee winnings.
- Make sure that the decision to gamble is your choice.
- Never try to chase your losses.
- Check the amounts you spend on a regular basis in the Cashier.
- Make sure you know the rules of the games you play.
Like many things, what is enjoyable in moderation can be disastrous in excess.
Advice and Help
You may seek professional help from the following organisations:
As part of our policy, we give you the tools to control the amount of money you use to gamble on our sites. You can set your own deposit limits and request to adjust them at any time. Simply call our Member Support Team and a representative will help you set your limits. You can also set your own deposit limits and request to adjust them at any time online through the cashier.
The deposit limit which you set on this website only applies to the account with this website and not to any other website owned or operated by us. Should you have more than one account operated by us, your deposit limit can be implemented across all of your accounts. If you wish to do so, please contact our Member Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help you set limits that are right for you, try answering this short questionnaire:
- Establish what constitutes an acceptable loss before starting to gamble.
- Note how often you play.
- Note how long you play during each gaming session.
Use your answers to determine how much you would like to allow yourself to spend per day, per week or per month.
In the event that the restrictions which we set for you on your account, is lower than the deposit limit which you have set, the restrictions that we set shall apply.
If you are worried about your gambling habits or you want to know more about the signs of compulsive gambling, try our self-assessment test.
Account Restrictions, Self-Exclusion & "Take a Break"
If you wish to take a break and suspend your use of your account, you can request one of the following:
- A one day "Take a Break" period
- A two day "Take a Break" period
- A seven day "Take a Break" period
- A fourteen day "Take a Break" period
- A one month "Take a Break" period
- A six week "Take a Break" period
During a "Take a Break" period we will suspend your account on the specific requested brand only. New accounts you might attempt to open on the brand that you have "Taken a Break" from during the break period may also be suspended to the extent detected by us. You can request a "Take a Break" period by contacting our Member Support Team at email@example.com or by clicking here.
If, at any stage, you become concerned about your gambling behavior, you can request a six month or above self-exclusion period. Should you choose to self-exclude from the websites operated by us, we shall terminate your account(s) to the extent detected by us, in accordance with the provisions of the User Agreement and the applicable regulation.
During a self-exclusion period, the suspended access will be enforced and irrevocable. If you wish to reactivate your account after the self-exclusion period has ended, you must call the Member Support Team to request reactivation of such account and there will be a one day cooling-off period before we are able to provide you access to your account. For the avoidance of doubt, there will be no such cooling off period with respect to any "Take A Break" period.
You have the option to self-exclude, to the extent detected by us, from: (i) all of the websites operated by us; or (ii) the 888casino, 888poker, 888sport and 777.com websites operated by us but excluding all other bingo and instant games websites operated by us, by contacting our Member Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We urge you to contact our Member Support Team to ensure that the relevant accounts with us are suspended and to consider self-excluding from any online gaming operators with which you have an account.
You shall not be permitted to open or use a new account with any other site operated by us during your selected self-exclusion period, until such self-exclusion period has ended and you request that the relevant account is opened by you. In the event you are in breach of the foregoing, we shall be entitled to block any new account you open with another website operated by us, forfeit any funds therein, and we shall not be liable to refund to you any funds you may have wagered or won through such account.
Please note that your request to self-exclude may take up to 72 hours.
Please note: If you accept push notifications on the open web, download any of our applications to your device from the Apple AppStore or directly from our website to your device and you accept to receive push notifications, we will not be able to block receipt of such notifications even if you choose to self-exclude from any website operated by the Company. The only way to prevent receipt of such notifications is by changing the settings on the device itself.
If you are unsure about requesting self-exclusion, ask yourself the four questions below:
- Is gaming interfering with your work or other responsibilities?
- Are you trying to make up for prior gaming losses?
- Are you recovering from an addictive disorder?
- Do you play under the influence of alcohol or other influences?
If your answer is yes to at least one of them, we recommend that you request self exclusion and seek professional help. You can also use the following software which will prevent your computer from accessing online gambling websites:
You can view your game history via your account page or it will be made available via the game itself.
Use of Our Social Responsibility Tools
You may only use our social responsibility tools as specifically stated in this Responsible Gaming Policy and as applicable to you. We are unable to process any requests to use our social responsibility tools provided by any other means (for example by SMS, WhatsApp or through social networks such as Facebook).
For further assistance please click here.