888poker WPTDeepStacks Malta 2019
5-Star Intercontinental Hotel, Malta
11th – 14th April 2019
888poker is teaming up with WPTDeepStacks for the first time to bring you this spectacular Maltese adventure.
At the heart of the Mediterranean, Malta is surrounded by crystal clear water with gorgeous beaches. Sunny and historically rich, Malta has something for everyone and does not disappoint.
Always bringing amazing poker, the WPTDeepStacks Main Event in Malta will run from 11th – 14th of April with a €1,000 buy-in and a guaranteed €200,000 Final table action will be featured and streamed live across all 888poker media channels
888poker ambassadors wouldn’t miss this event and neither should you!
How to get there:
Play your way to the top! Enter a series of satellites with buy-ins starting at just 1₵.
Get straight to business! Register directly to the $55 Qualifier to win a $1,950 package to WPTDeepStacks Malta 2019.
||888poker WPTDeepStacks Malta Main Event Qualifier
||“Tournaments” tab > ”Live Events” tab
||$1,950 888poker WPTDeepStacks Malta Package:
||$1,150 buy-in to the WPTDeepStacks Malta Main Event
||3 nights’ accommodation at the 5-Star Intercontinental Hotel 11th – 14th April
||$250 travel money paid into your 888poker account
||888poker LIVE kit
Go to tournament schedule
WPTDeepStacks Malta 2019 Main Event tournament structure:
- Starting Stack: 30k
- Day 1: Level Time: 40 mins (Turbo Day 1C: 20 mins)
- Day 2 & onwards: 60 mins
- Heads up 30 minutes
5-Star Intercontinental Hotel Malta
St George’s Bay,
888poker is not responsible for any tournament event details including, without limitation, structures, schedules, formats, general rules or prize pool distributions. Management reserves the right to change tournament dates, suspend, or cancel tournaments, in whole or part, without notice for any reason at any time.
Terms and conditions [+]
- The following are the terms and conditions of the “888poker WPTDeepStacks Malta 2019” event (the "Event"). The Event is organised by the applicable 888-group company (as defined in www.888poker.com’s Terms of Service) (the “Promoter”) which is the operator of the www.888poker.com website (the "Website). Your participation in this Event shall be deemed to constitute your complete acceptance of the provisions below.
- All 888poker Tournament Tickets Terms & Conditions apply.
- WPT, World Poker Tour, and Spade Card Design are registered trademarks of WPT Enterprises, Inc.
- The winner of the 888poker WPTDeepStacks Qualifier held on the Website (the “Winner”) will win a Prize Package valued at US$1,950 to 888poker WPTDeepStacks which consists of: (i) Buy-in entry valued at US$1,150 (paid by the Company directly to the tournament organiser); (ii) 3 nights’ accommodation at the 5-star Intercontinental Hotel between 11th – 14th April 2019 (paid by the Company directly to the hotel); (iii) US$250 for travel and expenses (paid by the Company directly to the Winner’s online poker account); (iv) an 888live poker kit ((i) - (iv) collectively the “Prize Package”).
- The Winner cannot redeem the Prize Package for cash or transfer the Prize Package in any way. On the occasion that the Winner is unable to attend the Event (for any reason), the monetary value of the Prize Package will not be paid to the Winner nor will the Prize Package be provided, nor shall he/she be entitled to receive any part of the Prize Package.
- The Winner will be registered to play in the 888poker WPTDeepStacks Main Event. The Winner may choose to play Day 1A (5pm) on 11th April, or Day 1B (2pm) or Day 1C (9pm) on the 12th April 2019.
- When the tournament reaches heads up (2 last remaining players) the blind level will be 30 minutes.
- The Event co-organisers, WPT and 888poker, reserve the right to change, amend, or cancel any tournament, or part thereof, at any time, without notice.
- The Company will not be responsible for arranging transportation for the Winner from his/her home to the airport and from the airport to the hotel, nor any related parking expenses.
- By participating in this Event, the Winner hereby agrees to act as an ambassador for the Website at the Event, which includes wearing the branded clothing/patch provided by the Company exclusively throughout the duration of the Event, including at the final table.
- The Company will not be responsible for any tax liability associated with the Prize Package.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age to play in the Event. All entrants to the Event will be required to produce proof of age (passport or other valid picture ID). Entrants who are not able to present such proof will be excluded from participation in the Event with no compensation.
- By participating in the Event and winning the Prize Package, the Winner grants the Company, its affiliates, as well as their marketing affiliates, a world-wide, sub-licensable, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable right to use his/her name, image, voice and likeness for promotional and publicity promotional and marketing purposes (whether online or offline) for the Website without any compensation, and the Winner expressly waives any claims against the Company and all companies within the 888 group of companies in this regard.
- 888poker does not endorse any deals whatsoever in any of our tournament qualifiers, and, as a result, will not be held responsible or liable for settling any private deals made between members.
- During the Event, strict rules regarding player behaviour will be enforced by the tournament organisers, which may include disqualification. Should the Winner be penalized or disqualified at the event as a result of his/her behaviour by infraction of the rules set forth by the tournament organisers, the Company assumes no responsibility or liability for his/her entry into the Event and no refund will be provided.
- By participating in this Event, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions.
- All Website fraud and collusion rules apply. Any fraudulent activity will result in the winner losing their Prize Package (and his/her friends not being able to receive any part of the Prize Package) and the Company reserves the right to take additional action against such a player, which may include, but not be limited to, termination of the player’s account, as well as disqualification from this Event.
- THE WINNER MUST BE IN POSSESSION OF A VALID PASSPORT FOR AT LEAST SIX MONTHS BEYOND THE CONCLUSION OF THE EVENT AND THE WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING ANY VISA (IF REQUIRED) AND/OR ESTA (IF REQUIRED) TO TRAVEL TO MALTA. THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WINNER BEING UNABLE TO TRAVEL DUE TO LACK OF APPROPRIATE TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION AND THE MONETARY VALUE OF THE PRIZE PACKAGE WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED.
- The Winner of the Prize Package will be solely responsible for arranging his/her travel arrangements to and from the Event, and shall be responsible for taking out his/her own travel insurance which includes, but is not limited to, medical insurance, and lost luggage insurance.
- The Company is not responsible for changing flights, accommodation, and anything else relating to the itinerary after the Winner has chosen his/her travel arrangements.
- By entering this Event, each entrant grants the Company, and any third-party vendors providing any services in relation to the Prize Package, the right to provide his/her personal details to the third-party vendor in order to have the prize delivered to such entrant.
- If a player’s account with the Website has been closed or self-excluded at any time up until the Event takes place, he/she will not be eligible for receiving the prize, and the monetary value of the prize will not be reimbursed.
- By entering the Event, each entrant agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Company, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from any damages whatsoever arising out of this Event or the awarding or use of the Prize Package.
- The Winner may be required to complete, and sign, an insurance waiver with any third-party vendor providing services in relation to the Prize Package, or the Company, prior to being allowed to take up the Prize Package. The Winner may also be required by the Company, or by any third-party vendor providing services in Package.
- These terms and conditions have been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of these terms and conditions and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
- The Company may alter these terms and conditions, including without limitation, where required for security reasons, as a result of exceptional circumstances beyond the Company's control, or as a result of changes to applicable law or regulation. If the Company makes any material changes to these terms and conditions, it will give the Winner reasonable notice of the changes.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the Prize Package from the Winner, without monetary compensation, if the Winner is under any investigation or his/her account with the Website is closed/blocked.
- Any provisions herein which by their nature are required to survive termination or expiration of this Event in order to achieve their purpose shall so survive until it shall no longer be necessary for them to survive in order to achieve that purpose.
- The Website’s User Agreement shall apply to this Event.