We may offer bonuses and special offers from time to time (including but not limited to bonuses, Tournament Tickets, FreePlay, free spins and Jackpot Vouchers) which are subject to this Bonus Policy, the User Agreement , and any promotion-specific terms and conditions made available to you (“Promotion Terms”). In the event of a conflict between the terms set in the Bonus Policy, the User Agreement and/or the Promotion Terms (to the extent that the terms apply to a bonus or special offer), the following order of priority shall apply: (i) Promotion Terms; (ii) Bonus Policy; (iii) User Agreement.
- Please find a selection of 888poker’s promotions and offers here.
- The 888poker Withdrawal Policy contains more information on how to withdraw funds.
- All bonuses are subject to points accumulation requirements, which are requirements that require you to accumulate a certain number of Bonus Points (by making wagers totaling a particular value) in order to be able to withdraw bonus funds and any winnings associated with those funds.
- Bonus Points are only accumulated whilst you have an active bonus.
- You can accumulate Bonus Points by:
- playing in poker ring games - for every $1 of your “contributed rake” you will earn 2 Bonus Points. “Contributed rake” refers to how much rake you are directly responsible for, based on how much you contributed to the raked pot relative to the other players at the table. For example, if you contribute $25 of a $100 pot (25%) and a $4.00 rake is taken from the table, you contributed $1.00 of the rake (25%).
- playing poker tournaments - for every $1 spent on tournament fees you will earn 2 Bonus Points.
- playing casino games (from your poker account) – for every $10 wagered in the casino you will earn 1 Bonus Point.
- Unless stated otherwise in the applicable Promotion Terms: (i) immediate bonuses (those bonus funds which are placed in your account balance that are awarded to you in a restricted state and may be wagered immediately upon grant) may only be withdrawn after a player has collected 2.5 Bonus Points for every $1 of the received bonus amount. For example, a player must accumulate 25 Bonus Points using Restricted Funds (as defined in point 13 below) before withdrawing a bonus totaling $10. When the applicable bonus point requirements have been met, the bonus and any winnings derived from the bonus will be available for withdrawal; and (ii) all pending bonuses (bonus funds not yet awarded and which do not appear in your account that may not be accessed nor wagered with, but are released into a player’s real-money bankroll when all the applicable conditions met) will only be awarded after a player has collected 2.5 Bonus Points for every $1 of the received bonus amount. For example, a player must accumulate 25 Bonus Points using Available Funds (as defined in point 13 below) before getting a bonus totaling $10, once awarded all pending bonuses can be immediately withdrawn. When the applicable bonus point requirements have been met, the bonus and any winnings derived from the bonus will be available for withdrawal.
- Unless stated otherwise in the applicable Promotion Terms, all bonuses (and any associated winnings) expire within 30 days of the bonus being granted. This means that you must complete the applicable bonus point requirements within 30 days of being granted the bonus, otherwise you will forfeit the bonus and any winnings associated with the bonus.
- Other than with respect to a pending bonus, you may only fulfill any wagering requirements, using Restricted Funds. Any wagers placed using Available Funds will in no way count to fulfilling the wagering requirements.
With respect to a pending bonus, you may only fulfill any wagering requirements, using Available Funds and any wagers placed using Restricted Funds will in no way count to fulfilling the wagering requirements.
- If you make a withdrawal request, you may forfeit all of your Restricted Funds (which includes without limitation Tournament Tickets, free spins, FreePlay and jackpot vouchers) and any related winnings with respect to such which have not been converted to Available Funds.
- We may withdraw, revoke or amend any promotion at any time for any reason. If you have opted-in to a promotion prior to us withdrawing, revoking or amending it, such withdrawal, revocation or amendment will not apply to your participation in such promotion (unless: (i) necessary to manage or prevent fraud, other unlawful behavior and/or bonus abuse (as further described in Section 9.2 (k) in the Terms of Service); or (ii) as a result of exceptional circumstances outside our reasonable control).
- Any winnings derived from the use of bonus funds, whether in whole or in part, shall be paid as follows: (i) a payment to the player's real bankroll up to the bet amount that was funded from real money; (ii) a payment to the player's 'bonus wallet' up to the original bonus amount used to fund the bet or up to the amount that was in the player's 'bonus wallet' prior to funding the bet, whichever is greater; and (iii) other than in relation to Pick'em Poker, a payment of remaining winnings to the player's real bankroll if associated with poker games. If bonus funds were used on Pick'em Poker or in casino games, the winnings on such games will be proportionally distributed in relation to the bonus funds and real money funds used in relation to the relevant bet.
- Bonuses can only be used on certain games, as stated in the applicable Promotion Terms.
- Your account is made up of both Available Funds (which may also be referred to on the website as "Cash Balance" or "Deposit Balance" ) and Restricted Funds (which may also be referred to on the website as "Bonus Balance"). Your Restricted Funds are the total of bonus funds that have not yet met the bonus point requirements and any winnings associated with such bonus funds. Your Available Funds are those funds that you have deposited and any winnings derived from such funds as well as any bonus funds that have met the applicable bonus point requirements. Available Funds can be: (i) used in any applicable game; or (ii) withdrawn at any time in accordance with the Withdrawal Policy.
- If you have both Available Funds and Restricted Funds in your account, the next wager you make will use Available Funds first. Restricted Funds will only be used once your Available Funds balance is zero.
If you contract with Virtual Global Digital Services Limited with respect to the User Agreement located here, the first paragraph of this point 14 will not apply: (i) to your use of Tournament Tickets, free spins, FreePlay and jackpot vouchers, which you can use at any time; and (ii) if you receive any money transfer from another account with respect to our poker products you will be able to use such funds before Restricted Funds.
If you contract with 888 UK Limited with respect to the User Agreement located here or with Virtual Digital Services Limited with respect to the User Agreement located here the first paragraph of this point 14 will not apply to your use of Tournament Tickets, free spins, FreePlay and jackpot vouchers, which you can use at any time.
- If you place a wager on casino games using Restricted Funds only and win you will receive, depending on your chosen account currency, up to a maximum of $500/€500/£500 in winnings. If your winnings exceed $500/€500/£500 you will only receive $500/€500/£500. Such limitation on your winnings shall not apply to verified progressive jackpot winnings derived from Restricted Funds.
- The jackpot prizes will not increase as a result of wagers made with Restricted Funds, Free Spins, FreePlay and jackpot vouchers. Only wagers with Available Funds shall increase the jackpot prizes.
- Please note, that if you do not log in to your account for a period of 90 days, your 888poker Club Points and/or Bonus Points, if any, shall be forfeited without further notice.
- Wagers made by you with Restricted Funds will not count towards the accumulation of 888poker Club Points. For more information on 888poker Club Points please see here.
- Bonuses differ according to the offering in which they are played and can be included in more than one offering.
- 888poker Bonuses will be granted in USD and will appear on the player’s account in the bankroll currency. Conversion rates will apply on such bonuses as set out in the user agreement.
- If you have a pending message on the website's cashier regarding your recent gaming activity, we reserve the right to revoke your eligibility to participate and/or continue to participate in any promotion. In such an event, any bonus and/or other benefit which you have received and/or are eligible to receive under any such promotion, shall be forfeited by you.
- If you contract with 888 UK Limited with respect to the User Agreement located here, if we reasonably suspect that you are attempting to abuse any bonus (as further described in Section 9.2 (k) in the Terms of Service) then we may: (i) not grant you such bonus; (ii) request additional identification documents as described in Section 12.3 (i) in the Terms of Service; or (iii) block or restrict your account, in accordance with such User Agreement.
If you contract with Virtual Global Digital Services Limited with respect to the User Agreement located here or Virtual Digital Services Limited with respect to the User Agreement located here, if we reasonably suspect that you are attempting to abuse any bonus, we may: (i) not grant you such bonus; (ii) request additional identification documents; or (iii) block or restrict your account.
- With respect to a bonus which you have been granted, if you have registered to a future poker tournament which has not taken place and/or you have placed a bet using Available Funds on any sports event which has not been settled, you will only be able to use your Restricted Funds following the conclusion of the poker tournament which you have registered for and/or the bet using Available Funds on the sports event has been settled (as applicable).
- Registration promotions and the first deposit promotions cannot be combined with any other similar promotion.
- In the event of a bonus being removed from your account for any reason, we reserve the right to remove the full bonus amount together with any winnings derived from this bonus, irrespective of any point accumulation that may have occurred with the said bonus.
- Wagering on all casino games at 888poker contributes towards the bonus point requirement but certain games contribute greater amounts than others. The following is a list of contributions towards bonus point requirements for each individual game type: