From 5/10-12/10/22, 888poker will sponsor the Battle of Malta at the Intercontinental Hotel. The biggest event in Europe boasts a massive €1M guaranteed Main Event!
This breathtaking country in the Mediterranean Sea features unmatched coastal scenery with soaring views from cliffs that are nestled high above the water.
This event is Europe’s biggest poker tournament with a very-affordable €555 buy-in and a wide array of side events to tempt newbie players and pros alike.
Loads of Side Action for Tourist Poker Players
If you like to mix your holidaying with your poker, then Malta is the perfect location. Set in the Mediterranean, the island experiences very mild weather – even late in the year. So, there’s always plenty to see outdoors all year round.
- The Dingli Cliffs are famous for their jaw-dropping views
- Blue-flagged beaches offer exceptional water quality with crystal-clear seas
- Rock-climbing and caving are available for those with an adventurous spirit
- Maltese culture is everywhere, with cultural centres, artisan villages and theatres
And if it’s nightlife you’re after, check out Valleta’s swanky wine and cocktail venues or head to the more party-minded sections in the lively city of St. Julian’s.
Plenty of Table Action for Poker Players
This 5-day affair offers more than enough tournament action for players. The series also has a massive selection of side events to shore up the €555 buy-in €1,000,000 Guaranteed Main Event.
The Main Event has four starting flights, each with a €500 + €55 buy-in:
- 5/10/2022 @13:00 – BOM Main Event Day 1A “Let the Battle Begin”
- 6/10/2022 @13:00 – BOM Main Event Day 1B “Let the Battle Begin”
- 7/10/2022 @13:00 – BOM Main Event Day 1C “Let the Battle Begin”
- 8/10/2022 @13:00 – BOM Main Event Day 1D “Let the Battle Begin”
- 9/10/2022 @11:00 – BOM Main Event Day 1F TURBO “Let the Battle Begin”
Day 2 kicks off on Sunday, 9/10, at 20:00, with Day 3 on Monday, 10/10, at 14:00. Day 4 will take place on Tuesday, 11/10, at 14:00.
The final table will be live-streamed on Wednesday, 12/10 at 14:00.
As part of the BOM schedule, 888poker will run a special side event. The 888 Made To Play tournament will take place on 9/10 at 21:00 with a €200 buy-in.
Another appetising side event to look forward to is the Mystery Siege of Malta (Mystery Bounty Event). This tournament has a €210+400+40 buy-in and three starting flights on 6/10, 3/10 and 8/10. The final day will table place on Sunday, 9/10.
You can check out the full Battle of Malta schedule here.
Win Your BOM Package for One Penny!
888poker is offering players the chance to win a luxury package to Malta, including a coveted seat to the Battle of Malta Main Event – for as little as 1 cent via satellites!
You can also buy in directly to the Qualifier for only $109.
What: €1M Battle of Malta 2022 ME Qualifier
Where: “Tournaments” tab >”Live Events” tab
Prize: $1,700 Package to the Battle of Malta
- €555 buy-in to the Battle of Malta Main Event Playing Day 1D.
- 4 nights’ accommodation at The Intercontinental Hotel 7th – 11th October
- Travel money $350/€325 paid into your 888poker account)
- 888poker LIVE kit
Don’t forget to bring your holiday kit along with your poker gear to the biggest European poker tournament of the year!