Upload your Documents Now
Upload your documents now via the secure option within the cashier. Your account status will be upgraded, ensuring prompt payments and in some instances increased deposit limits.
Our security policy dictates that members are required to provide certain documents during the course of their membership with us. This process is to ensure protection for our members and our online gaming sites from online fraud.
Upload your Documents - FAQ
Why do I need to send in my documents?
In order to protect both ourselves and our members from fraudulent use of a person’s identity and/or funds.
The documents are used to validate either a member's identity or their ownership of any credit/debit cards they may have used to deposit into their account. In addition we will also request documents to ensure that withdrawals are paid to the correct recipient, and to offer increased deposit limits where applicable.
What measures are taken to ensure the uploading process is secure?
To ensure the safety of your personal information we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) which provides security and data integrity for all communications over networks and uploads your documents securely.
How are documents kept secure once they have been uploaded?
Once your documents are received, they are stored electronically in a secure environment with highly restricted access.
What type of documents should I send?
You may be requested to send some or all of the following documents:
- A copy of photographic ID: This can be in the form of a copy of a Passport, Driver’s Licence or National ID card. Specifically it is the photograph page of the ID that we require for our verification checks. Please ensure that your name, photograph and signature are visible on the document
- Credit/Debit Cards: A copy of the front and back of the credit/debit card(s) used to fund your account. Please ensure that all details are clearly legible to enable prompt and accurate verification. For security purposes, you should block the middle eight numbers on the front of the card and the 3 digit security code on the back of the card.
- Proof of address: This may be submitted in the form of a utility bill or a credit card statement. It should be a recent document showing your full name and address as registered on your account with us. If you provide a credit card statement please ensure that you blank out the eight middle numbers of the credit card.
- Other documentation: In exceptional cases, we may also request additional documents not included in the list above.
- Notarised documentation: In exceptional cases, we may ask for your documents to be authenticated by an appropriate qualified Notary/Solicitor and signed and stamped as proof of legitimacy.
How do I send these documents?
You can upload these documents directly through the cashier in your account by following these simple instructions:
- Log in by entering your username and password
- From the Lobby, proceed to the Cashier/Deposit page
- Switch to Verify Id tab and follow the step by step instructions
- File must be in these formats: JPEG, EXIF, TIFF, RAW, PNG, GIF, BMP, PPM, PGM, PBM, PNM, ECW, PDF, SVG, JPG
- File must be a maximum of 1MB in size
If your account access is restricted, you can send the requested documents via this secure link.
Just copy and paste this link to your web browser. You will then be prompted to enter your username and password. You will then be guided through a simple process to upload the requested documentation.
If I have more questions, who can I contact?
For any further questions or assistance with your file upload, feel free to contact our Member Support team, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. They will be more than happy to assist you on any matters regarding your document upload.