888 TERMS OF SERVICE
|Table Of Contents|
|1||Introduction and Your Acceptance of the User Agreement||This section contains introductory information about these terms and additional terms that apply to you, and how you accept such terms;|
|2||Amendments to the User Agreement||This section sets out how we will update these terms and when we will provide notice to you of this;|
|3||Who May Use The Services And Software||This section sets out the limitations on who may use our services and how we may verify your age and identity;|
|4||Your Use of Our Technology And Intellectual Property||In this section we set out your rights in respect of intellectual property;|
|5||Your Promises To Us||This section sets out certain acknowledgments and promises that you make in respect of your account and your use of our services;|
|6||Prohibitions Regarding Your Uses of the Sites and Services||This section sets out certain prohibited activities;|
|7||Your Account||This section contains information as to how you are permitted to use your account as well as the conditions relating to your account (including in relation to multiple accounts);|
|8||Payment Transactions and Payment Fraud by You||In this section we describe how payments are made, who is responsible for such payments and any additional fees that may be applied;|
|9||Our Promotions and Bonuses||In this section we provide information as to how we conduct promotions and special offers;|
|10||What Are Our Obligations to You?||This section contains additional information regarding our obligations to you;|
|11||In What Instances Will We be Liable to You?||These section sets out in what instances we will be liable to you and any limitations and exclusions of our liability;|
|12||Your Breach of These Terms and Conditions||This section sets out our remedies in the event that you breach these terms;|
|13||Disputes||In this section we set out further details as to how you can raise and resolve a dispute with us;|
|14||Account Closure and Termination||In this section we set out how and when we may cancel your account or terminate the agreement between you and us, and also how you can do the same;|
|15||General||This section contains various general provisions with respect to the agreement between you and us;|
|16||Gaming Regulations||In this section we provide information on how we are regulated;|
|17||Use Of Our Chat Feature||In this section we set out the rules for use of our chat feature;|
|18||Customer Service Department||This section contains further information about your interaction with us;|
|19||Exchange Rates||This section contains information as to how we deal with currency exchanges;|
|20||Uninstall and Shortcut Additions||This section contains additional information about how to uninstall our software;|
|21||Minimum Hardware Requirements||In this section we set out the minimum hardware requirements needed to use our services;|
|22||Multi-Currency in Casino||In this section we provide information about the functionality of multi-currency in our casino games;|
|23||Governing Law||This section states the law that governs our relationship with you; and|
|24||Provisions Relating to Jackpot Winnings, Live Casino, Poker Live Poker and Sports Betting||This section sets out additional terms relating specifically to jackpot winnings, live casino, poker, live poker and sports betting|
1. Introduction and Your Acceptance of the User Agreement
- 888 UK Limited ("us" or "we" or "our" or "Company") is incorporated under the laws of Gibraltar and is part of the 888 corporate group. We are licensed and regulated by the Great Britain Gambling Commission under the provisions of the UK Gambling Act 2005 for the purposes of operating and offering internet gambling services including, but not limited to, casino, poker, sports betting and bingo services (the “Services”). PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE SET OUT HERE ("TERMS OF SERVICE") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY US.
- In these Terms of Service, "you" or "your" means you, the person who uses the Services or the Software (both as defined below).
- PLEASE NOTE: These Terms of Service shall only apply to you if you play or register an account in the United Kingdom (the "UK"). If you do not play or register an account in the UK, please see here.
Bonus Policy This policy contains further information with regards to promotions, bonuses and special offers; Withdrawal Policy This policy contains information with regards to withdrawing from your bankroll; Responsible Gaming Policy This policy contains information regarding protection of minors, preventing compulsive gambling, self-limits and self-exclusion; Tournament Rules These rules contain information on playing in our Sit & Go poker tournaments; House Rules These rules contain further information on playing in our poker tournaments; Disconnection Policy This policy contains information with regards to what happens when you are disconnected from a game or product while playing or betting; 888sport Sports Betting Rules These rules contains further information with regards to our sports betting products;
The Terms of Service and the Additional Rules constitute the "User Agreement".
- The Services are provided under: (i) our in-house brands such as “888sport” “888casino” and “888poker” (each an "In-House Brand"); and (ii) brands owned by third parties which are not part of the 888 corporate group but whose website is operated by us (each such brand a "White Label Brand" and each such third party owner a "White Label Brand Partner").
- The Services are provided via various websites under In-House Brand or a White Label Brand (together, the "Sites"). In addition to this, we may from time to time also offer the Services via alternative platforms such as: (i) interactive television; (ii) mobile gambling platforms; and (iii) in-flight entertainment platforms (each, an "Alternative Platform").
- Our software, which is available in either downloadable or non-downloadable forms and via either the Sites or an Alternative Platform (the "Software"), allows you to use the Services.
- When you use the Services or Software either via an In-House Brand or a White Label Brand and whether through the Sites or an Alternative Platform, the User Agreement shall apply to you.
- By registering with us and/or by using or accessing the Sites, Alternative Platforms, Services or Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of the User Agreement. As such, the User Agreement constitutes an agreement between you and us and the User Agreement shall govern your use of the Services and Software at all times. If you do not agree to any of the provisions of the User Agreement you should immediately stop using the Services and Software and remove the Software from your computer and/or any other applicable device.
- We may suspend, modify, remove or add to the Services or Software at any time.
2. Amendments to the User Agreement
- We may amend, modify, update and change any of the terms and conditions of the User Agreement from time to time including without limitation as a result of legal and regulatory changes, security reasons and changes to our Services.
- We will notify you of any such amendment, update, modification or change by publishing a new version of the User Agreement on the relevant page of all Sites affected, or by notifying you by email. Any new version of the User Agreement will take effect 14 days after its publication on the relevant Site affected (or earlier if required by any law, regulation or directive which to applies to either us or you), and your continued use of the Services or the Software after this period will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such new version of the User Agreement.
- We advise that you check for updates to the User Agreement on a regular basis.
3. Who May Use The Services And Software
- The Services are intended to be used by players who play or register in the UK only. We will not be responsible for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Software and/or the Services by you.
- If we reasonably suspect that you are using the Software or Services from outside the UK, this may result in us terminating your account, freezing the funds in your account and providing your details to our licensors and/or the relevant authorities and you shall be liable for any damage or loss resulting therefrom.
- You must not download the Software or use the Services under any circumstances if you are under the age of 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18 years old and you download the Software or use the Services you will have materially breached the User Agreement and we will close your account and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 14 below
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are under the age of 18 and gamble you are committing a criminal offence in the UK.
- We may request proof of your age at any stage from you, to verify that you are 18 years of age or older. If your age is not verified by us within 72 hours of your first deposit with us, your account will be frozen and no further gambling will be permitted until we have successfully verified your age. Whilst we are undertaking such age verification, you will not be able to withdraw any winnings from your account. If on completion of the age verification process you are shown not to be 18 years of age or older, you will have materially breached the User Agreement and we will close your account in accordance with applicable regulation and terminate the User Agreement.
- We may also verify your registration details, such as name, address, age/date of birth, credit worthiness and payment methods used, at any time, by requesting certain documents from you. These documents may typically include an identity card, proof of address such as a utility bill, and proof of your payment method, and can be uploaded through the Cashier. We may request that copies of such documents are notarized at your own expense, meaning that the documents are stamped and attested by a Public Notary, if, for example we reasonably believe that your document is not legitimate or valid. In the event that you fail to provide adequate documentation for us to verify your identity, you will have materially breached this User Agreement. Should the documents fail our internal security checks – for example, if we suspect that they have been tampered with, or are in any way proved to mislead or misrepresent – we shall be under no obligation to accept such documents as valid, and under no obligation to provide feedback on the exact nature of our findings with regards to these documents.
- When you use the Site you may be required to provide us with certain information regarding your source of funds, financial standing, occupation and other similar details. We may restrict your account if such information is not provided by you.
- We may also perform background checks on you and request any relevant documentation from you for any reason. The scope of such due diligence, verification, investigation and on-going monitoring will be dependent on the specific case, but could include (but is not limited to) your registration details, such as your name, address and age/date of birth; identity; occupation; personal history; financial transactions, financial standing; source of funds and/or gaming activity. We are under no obligation to advise you of on each occasion of that due diligence, verification, investigation and/or on-going monitoring takes place. Such activities may include the use of specific third party companies, who perform services as required, and publicly available information. If such due diligence, verification, investigation or on-going monitoring raises issues of concern, we may close your account and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 14 below.
- Whilst they are engaged by us and for a period of 24 months afterwards, none of our officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents or any other company within our group of companies or our suppliers, vendors or White Label Brand Partners are permitted to use the Services directly or indirectly. This restriction also applies to relatives of such persons and for this purpose 'relative' includes such person's spouse, partner, parent, child and sibling. In addition to this, neither Gibraltarians nor residents of Gibraltar are permitted to download the Software or use the Services.
4. Your Use of Our Technology And Intellectual Property
- You may only install and use the Software and all content derived from the Software, including, but not limited to, the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Software, in connection with the Services for your personal and non-commercial use and in accordance with the User Agreement. You may install the Software on a hard disk or other storage device and may make back up copies of the Software, provided that such back up copies are used only by you in connection with the Services. The Software's code, structure and organization are protected by intellectual property rights. You must not:
- copy, redistribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate or make any attempt to access the source code to create derivative works of the source code, or otherwise;
- sell, assign, sublicense, transfer, distribute or lease the Software;
- make the Software available to any third party through a computer network or otherwise;
- export the Software to any country (whether by physical or electronic means); or
- use the Software in a manner prohibited by any laws or regulations which apply to the use of the Software.
You will be liable to us for any damage, costs or expenses we suffer or incur that arise out of or in connection with your commission of any Prohibited Activities. You shall notify us as soon as reasonably possible after becoming aware of the commission by any person of any of the Prohibited Activities and shall provide us with reasonable assistance with any investigations we may conduct in light of the information provided by you in this respect.
- The brand names relating to the In-House Brands, the White Label Brands, the Sites and the Alternative Platforms and any other trademarks, service marks and/or trade names used by us either on our own behalf or together with our white label partners from time to time (the "Trade Marks") are owned by us, any company within our group of companies and/or our licensors. In addition to the rights in the Trade Marks, we or any company within our group of companies and/or our licensors own the rights in all other content of the Sites and the Alternative Platforms, including but not limited to the Software, images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text available via the Software or on the internet (the "Site Content"). By using the Services or the Software you shall not obtain any rights in the Trade Marks or the Site Content and you may use the Trade Marks and Site Content in accordance with the terms of the User Agreement only.
5. Your Promises To Us
You confirm the following to us:
- You are 18 years of age or older, you are of sound mind and you are capable of taking responsibility for your own actions.
- All details provided by you to us either during the registration process or at any time afterwards (including as part of any payment deposit transaction and/or with regards to your occupation details) are true, current, correct and complete and, as appropriate, match the name(s) on the credit/debit card(s) or other payment accounts to be used to deposit or receive funds in your account. Should you use a credit/debit card or any other form of payment which is not in your personal name, you must have received complete and sufficient consent from the person in whose name the credit/debit card is registered, before you are able to use such credit/debit card. We will presume that you have received such complete and sufficient consent from the rightful owner from the person in whose name the credit/debit card is registered to make use of such payment instrument for the purposes herein, prior to your engagement with us. You will promptly notify us of any changes to details previously provided by you to us which includes but is not limited to your source of funds, financial standing, occupation and other similar details. From time to time you may be requested to provide us with certain documents to verify the details of the credit card used by you to deposit money to your account. Depending on the outcome of these verification checks you may or may not be permitted to deposit further monies with the credit card/debit card previously used by you. Should any of the information that you provide to us be untrue, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise incomplete, this will be a breach of this User Agreement by you and we may close your account and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 14 below, as well as taking any other action that we are entitled to in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Your account with us is solely for your benefit. You shall not allow any third party (including a relative, as defined in section 3.9 above) to use your account, password or identity to access or use the Services or the Software and you shall be fully responsible for any activities undertaken on your account by you or by a third party acting on your behalf.
- You will not reveal your account username or password to any person and you shall take all steps to ensure that such details are not revealed to any person. You shall inform us as soon as reasonably possible if you suspect that your account is being misused by a third party and/or any third party has access to your account username or password so that we may investigate such matter, and you will cooperate with us, as we may request, in the course of such investigation. We will not be responsible for any misuse or access to your account username or password by a third party, unless this occurs as a direct result of our failure to use reasonable care and skill.
- You are responsible for the security of your username and password on your own PC or internet access location. If your username or password is “hacked” from your computer, due to any viruses or malware that is present on the computer that you access your account with, which do not result directly from our failure to use reasonable care and skill, this is your responsibility. You should report hacking attempts or security breaches known to you from your computer terminal as soon as you are become aware of such to us.
- You are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling by means of the Services. You agree that your use of the Services is at your option, discretion and risk.
- You acknowledge that the Software includes features provided by third parties which may be installed on your device as part of the Software and which may be automatically updated from time to time. Amongst others, such features may access your hand history which is stored on your own device, for the purpose of providing you with certain promotions and notifications. You may elect not to enable recording of your hand history or to uninstall the feature.
- You are solely responsible for recording, paying and accounting to any relevant governmental, taxation or other authority for any tax or other levy that may be payable on any winnings paid to you.
- We may seek to publish the amounts you have won alongside your chosen username on the Sites and/or through social networks.
- You are responsible for obtaining access for your device to telecommunications networks and the Internet and for acquiring any other consents and permissions required for your device to connect with the Software and the Services.
- You acknowledge that certain games which are included in the Service are offered to you on a "shared basis", which enables users of the Service via the In House Brands, White Label Brands as well as users of third party platforms to play with one another. In such cases, you accept that you may play with or against other users, who may have different configurations to your own, this includes but is not limited to, different currencies and bet limits.
- You acknowledge and agree that we offer progressive jackpots for certain games. A ‘progressive jackpot’ is a jackpot which increases in size as a result of contributions from monies staked by players who may be based in various countries. We may decommission a progressive jackpot at any time (including before the jackpot is won in certain circumstances). In the event that we decommission a jackpot across all of our brands before it is won and the game concerned is also offered to players who play in the UK, we may either: (i) use any outstanding contributions (from both UK and non-UK players) to fund a separate progressive jackpot which UK players are eligible to win; (ii) use any outstanding contributions from UK players to fund a separate progressive jackpot which only UK players are eligible to win; or (iii) refund UK players the amount of their outstanding contributions.
- You acknowledge that in relation to peer-to-peer gaming, you may be at a disadvantage in relation to other players as a result of technical issues, such as slower network speeds or slower end user device performance.
- You acknowledge that “live” TV events and other broadcasts that you choose to bet on may be delayed, resulting in other players possessing more up to date information in relation to the broadcasted events.
6. Prohibitions Regarding Your Uses of the Sites and Services
- If we reasonably determine that you are engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent or unlawful activity or conducted any prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you (examples of which are set out at section 6.2 below), any such act will be considered as a material breach of this User Agreement by you. In such case we may close your account and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 14 below and we are under no obligation to refund to you any deposits, winnings or funds in your account. In addition to the above, we may prevent you from accessing any of our other websites or servers, or accessing any other services offered by us. We shall be entitled to inform relevant authorities, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, or fraudulent activity and you will cooperate fully with us to investigate any such activity.
- The following are some examples of "fraudulent or unlawful activity":
- Illegal Funds: Where the source of funds used by you for gambling on the Sites are illegal or where you use the Services in any way as a money transfer system or where we reasonably suspect that you may be engaging in money laundering activities, including use of the proceeds of crime.
- Unfair Betting Techniques: Utilising any recognised betting techniques to circumvent the standard house edge in our games, which includes but is not limited to martingale betting strategies, card counting as well as low risk betting in roulette such as betting on red/black in equal amounts.
- Circumvention: Breaking into, accessing or attempting to break into or access or otherwise circumvent our security measures and/or systems, which includes but is not limited to circumventing our systems to use the Services when you have opted out from receiving our Services.
- Software Aids: Using any Software Aids, as detailed in Section 24.3.3 below.
- Using Artificial Intelligence: Using any software program or robot which is endowed with artificial intelligence to performs any action on behalf of a player.
- Intentional Disconnection: Intentionally disconnecting from a game while playing on the Sites. We have developed and employ elaborate methods which enable us to seek out and accurately identify users who carry out an intentional disconnection during a game.
- Collusion: Collusion occurs when two or more players attempt to gain an unfair advantage which includes but is not limited to sharing knowledge of their cards or other information, and unless stated otherwise by us, by agreeing to split a prize-pool.
- Chip-Dumping: Chip-dumping, as detailed in Section 24.3.2 below.
- Abuse of the "Sit Out" Feature: Abusing the "Sit Out" Feature as detailed in Section 24.3.5 below.
- Systematic Abuse: Where an account or group of accounts operate systematically in order to gain an advantage to the detriment of another player or to commit any deceitful act in relation to the other players or us – for example employing specific techniques to cheat other players or playing as a group.
- Special Offer Abuse: Deceitfully taking advantage of our welcome bonuses or executing any other deceitful activity in relation to: (i) a bonus promotion offered on any of the Sites owned and/or operated by us (for example by opening multiple indistinguishable accounts to obtain a welcome bonus several times on any Site, only depositing during promotional activity or opening multiple accounts across the network), (ii) our free sites and free games offers (for example, by playing repeatedly only with free games, or by purchasing all the tickets for a free game), or (iii) in case of repeated patterns of deposit/cashout/redeposit purely intended to gain the deposit related bonus.
- Depositing But Not Playing: Depositing an excessive amount of funds into an account but not playing or having the intent of not playing with such funds.
- Failed or Uncompleted Verification In the event that you fail: (i) to provide us with all verification documents requested; or (ii) to provide us with accurate and valid documents to verify you registration details.
7. Your Account
- Your account is for your sole personal use only and shall not be used for any professional, business or commercial purpose.
- Monies held in your account shall not attract any interest.
- If you do not log in to your account for a consecutive period of 12 months for reasons other than self-exclusion in accordance with the Responsible Gaming Policy, your account will be considered a "dormant account". Before an account becomes a dormant account, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you via the most current contact details you provided to us. Following your account becoming a dormant account, for security reasons we will suspend the balance in the account at that time to ensure the balance is safe and secure. However you can at any time login to the account or contact us to request that we restore the account and have access to the positive balance in the account before the account became a dormant account subject to our verifying your identity.
- We may, at any time including after termination of the User Agreement, set off any positive balances in your account against any amount owed by you to us. By way of example, in the event that following the settlement of a bet in your account in relation to your use of our sports betting services a resettlement is required, we shall be entitled to deduct from your account any required amount of money.
- We may implement a rounding policy in relation to monies deposited by or cashed-out to members where currency conversion is involved. The effect of this policy shall be that deposit or cash-out amounts in currencies other than US Dollars might be rounded up or down on conversion to or from US Dollars. By way of example only, if according to the exchange rate a 10 EUR deposit is converted by us into 13.61 USD then your account will be credited with 14.00 USD. Details of the rounding policy in effect from time to time will be available to you at the point that any monies are converted.
- Any funds you deposit with us will be held in a bank account in our name (the “Designated Account”). The Designated Account is a separate account which only contains funds deposited by and due to players, which are to be used for the sole purpose to pay for players’ use of our services. The funds will be retained by us in the Designated Account until used for that purpose.
- Please note that the Designated Account meets the Great Britain Gambling Commission’s requirements at the medium segregation level as we hold player funds separate from our funds in this account, which is designated as a client account and subject to specific instructions as to how these funds are to be treated. This means that steps have been taken to protect customer funds but there is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid if we should at any time become insolvent. For more information about the protection of customer funds please see the Great Britain Gambling Commission website here.
- If we should at any time become insolvent and be put into liquidation, our assets and liabilities shall be handled in accordance with the laws of Gibraltar. Creditors shall be paid in accordance with the statutory order of priority.
- Where the Software uses a third party application interface, not all the information relating to your past gambling activities will be displayed online.
- If you have a child who is not Legally of Age, you should take special care to ensure that they do not access the Services via your devices.
- You may only access the Software and use the Services via your own account and you may never access the Software or use the Services by means of another person's account. Should you attempt to use the Services or Software by means of any other person's account, such act will be a breach of this User Agreement, and we may close your account and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 14 below.
8. Payment Transactions and Payment Fraud by You
- You are fully responsible for paying all monies owed to us. You agree that you will not make or attempt to make any charge-backs, and/or deny or reverse any payment that you have made and you hereby agree that you will reimburse us for any charge-backs, denial or reversal of payments you make and any loss suffered by us as a consequence of this. We may cease to provide the Services or withhold payment to certain users or to users paying with certain credit cards in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement.
- Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited and/or Virtual Marketing Services (Ireland) Limited, companies within our corporate group, will process your payments and handle your funds on our behalf. The name of Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited or Virtual Marketing Services (Ireland) Limited will therefore appear on your credit card statements (or on other payment statements as applicable). Subject to regulatory requirements, we may, from time to time, without notice, use any other company within our corporate group to provide such services.
- We may use third party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions to process payments made by and to you in connection with your use of the Services.
- If we reasonably believe that a fraudulent payment is being made or received, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any charge-back or other reversal of a payment), we reserve the right to close a user's account and terminate the User Agreement, reverse any pay-out made and recover any winnings. We shall be entitled to inform any relevant authorities or entities (including credit reference agencies) of any payment fraud or otherwise unlawful activity, and may employ collection services to recover payments. We shall not be liable for any unauthorized use of credit cards, irrespective of whether or not the credit cards were reported stolen other if required by laws and regulations which apply to us. We reserve the right to charge you fees for handling your deposits and withdrawals to and from your account as shall detailed in the "Cashier".
- All payments into your account must be from a single payment source, such as a credit card, debit card or charge card, on which you are the named account holder.
9. Our Promotions and Bonuses
- We may offer promotions, bonuses or special offers from time to time which are subject to the User Agreement, the Bonus Policy and promotion-specific terms and conditions made available to you (“Promotion Terms”). In the event of a conflict between the User Agreement, the Bonus Policy and/or the Promotion Terms (to the extent that the terms apply to a bonus or special offer), the following order of priority shall apply: (i) Promotion Terms; (ii) Bonus Policy; (iii) User Agreement.
- We may cancel, modify or suspend the promotion, bonus or special offer, including without limitation, where required for security reasons, to comply with applicable law or regulation due to abuse or otherwise where the promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified as a result of exceptional circumstances.
- In the event that we have a reasonable suspicion that a user of the Service is abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus, offer or other promotion (as further described in section 6.2(k)), then we may deny, withhold or withdraw from any user any bonus, offer or promotion, either temporarily or permanently, or close that user's account and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 14 below.
- All users of the Services shall be entitled only to one welcome bonus. Members who make their first deposit through one of the Sites owned or operated by us, including both In-House Brands and White Label Brands, and who have or previously had an account with any of the Sites owned or operated by us, including both In-House Brands and White Label Brands, shall not be entitled to an additional welcome bonus.
- We may, from time to time, offer you special promotions. These promotions may be notified to you by various means, including but not limited to (i) email, (ii) telephone, (iii) SMS and (iv) additional windows opening from within the Software, unless you have unsubscribed from receiving marketing by these means. Promotions begin at 00:00 and end at 23:59 GMT on specified dates, unless stated otherwise in the promotion's terms & conditions.
- We will provide you with an opt-out option in relation to various types of communications from us and should you choose to opt-out from communications we shall respect your wishes in such regard.
- Bonus funds are subject to wagering requirements, which are requirements that require you to make wagers totalling a particular value in order to be able to withdraw bonus funds and any winnings associated with those funds. Please see the Bonus Policy for more details on wagering requirements.
- Your account is made up of both "Available Funds" and "Restricted Funds". Your Restricted Funds are the total of bonus funds that have not yet met the applicable wagering requirements and any winnings associated with such bonus funds. Your Available Funds are those funds that you have deposited and any winnings derived from such funds as well as any bonus funds that have met the applicable wagering requirements. Available Funds can be: (i) used in any applicable game; or (ii) withdrawn at any time in accordance with the Withdrawal Policy.
- If you have both Available Funds and Restricted Funds in your account, the next wager you make will use Restricted Funds first. Available Funds will only be used once your Restricted Funds balance is zero. If you place a wager on casino games using Restricted Funds only and win you will receive, depending on your chosen account currency, up to a maximum of $500/€500/£500 in winnings. If your winnings exceed $500/€500/£500 you will only receive $500/€500/£500. Such limitation on your winnings shall not apply to verified progressive jackpot winnings derived from Restricted Funds.
- The jackpot prizes will not increase as a result of wagers made with Restricted Funds, free spins, FreePlay or jackpot vouchers. Only wagers with Available Funds shall increase the jackpot prizes.
- You may request the removal of bonus funds from your account at any time, however if you choose to do so, this removal may include any winnings gained from the use of such bonus funds.
10. What Are Our Obligations to You?
- Other than with regards to our obligations under any law or regulation which applies to us, we have no obligation to check whether you are using the Services in accordance with the User Agreement nor are we obliged to investigate or pursue any complaints made by you against any other player using the Services or to take any other action in connection with this.
- We have no obligation to maintain account names or passwords. If you misplace, forget or lose your account name or password due to anything other than our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we shall not be liable to you for this.
11. In What Instances Will We be Liable to You?
- You have certain rights under law in respect to the provision of the Services and you have certain legal remedies if we breach any of these rights. Nothing in the User Agreement will affect these legal rights or remedies. For more information about your legal rights contact your local Citizens Advice Service.
- Nothing in the User Agreement shall exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our failure to use reasonable care and skill or the failure of our employees or agents to do so.
- Subject to sections 11.1 and 11.2 above, we will not be responsible to you or any third party in any way, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with:
- your, or any third party's, use of the Software or the Services;
- your use of any link contained on the Sites;
- any content contained on any internet site linked to from the Sites or via the Services;
- any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Software or the Services,
- indirect or any other pecuniary or consequential loss;
- losses that were not foreseeable by you and us at the time of you accepting the terms of the User Agreement;
- business losses and/or losses to non-consumers (for example loss off business, loss of business information, business interruption and loss of profits);
- losses caused by the equipment and devices you use to access the Software and/or Services;
- any acts or omissions made by your Internet service provider or other third party with whom you have contracted to gain access to the server that hosts the Site;
- failure to provide the Software and/or Services or to meet any of our obligations under the User Agreement where such failure is due to Events Beyond Our Control. "Events Beyond Our Control" means any cause beyond our reasonable control which prevents us from providing the Software and/or Services or fulfilling any of our other obligations under the User Agreement and includes but is not limited to cyber-attack, fire, flood, storm, riot, civil disturbance, war, nuclear accident, terrorist activity and acts of God.
- Subject to section 11.1 above, we do not promise that the Software or our Services will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition at all times. Access to the Software and/or Services may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond our control.
- Subject to those rights set out in section 11.1 above, we do not promise that the Software and/or Services will be error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the Software or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials or as to results or the accuracy of any information obtained by you through the Services.
- In the event of a systems or communications error, delay, or interruption, or a malfunction, bug or virus relating to account settlement or resulting in loss of data or winnings or bonuses or any other similar benefit (each an "Error")
- we shall attempt to resolve the Error with minimal impact to you (save that we are not required to provide any back up network and/or systems or similar services);
- a malfunction voids all pays. If we reasonably believe that you have received winnings or bonuses (or any other similar benefit) which you would not have otherwise received but for such Error, we may void any game affected by such Error and void any such winnings or bonuses allocated to you, and to the extent that you have already received a payment in respect of the same, you shall repay such amount to us or we may deduct an amount equal to this amount against any money owed to you by us; and
- we shall not be liable to you for any loss of data or winnings or bonuses or any other similar benefit resulting from such Error , to the extent that such loss is not caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill or for any damage to your computer equipment or software.
- If you receive any winnings or bonuses (or any other similar benefit) (“Benefits”) as a result of any error made by us or on our behalf (whether technical or manual) in calculating, allocating or distributing Benefits, we may void the Benefits and, to the extent that you have already received or been credited with a payment in respect of the same, you will repay that amount to us or we may deduct it from your account.
- Subject to the above, the Software and Services are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. We make no warranty or representation, whether express or implied (whether by law, statute or otherwise), including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness of the Services or the Software. In addition, we do not promise that the Software and/or Services will meet your requirements.
- Other than as described in this Section 11, we do not provide any guarantee in any way in respect of the Software or Services or with respect to statements made by advertisers on or via the Software and/or Services.
12. Your Breach of These Terms and Conditions
- You will compensate us (and/or, where applicable, White Label Brand Partners) for any losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, which such parties suffer as a result of any material breach of the User Agreement by you.
- Unless otherwise explicitly stated in the User Agreement, in addition to any other remedy available to us, if you breach any of these terms and conditions of the User Agreement, we will be entitled to immediately close your account(s) and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 14 below, and/or stop you from registering another account with any of the In House Brands or White Label Brands. In such cases we shall only return to you the cashable funds in your real money bankroll, excluding any expenses or damages directly caused to us in relation to such breach, where such amount is positive. However, if you have materially breached the User Agreement, we reserve the right to withhold any deposits, winnings or funds in your account. In addition, we may withhold any funds in your account(s) if so required by applicable law, regulation or by any relevant authority. Failure to comply with the User Agreement may also result in disqualification and/or legal action being taken against you.
- Other than as a result of a technical failure which we are directly responsible for, you accept and agree that the random number generator will determine the randomly generated events required in connection with the Services and where the result shown on the Software (as installed and operated by your hardware) conflicts with the result shown on our server, the result shown on our server shall in all circumstances take precedence. You understand and agree that (without prejudice to your other rights and remedies) our records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of your use of the Services.
- If you have a claim or dispute we would advise you to initially raise such claim or dispute with the customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the support email relevant to the applicable White Label Brand Partner. Where possible, please provide us with all the relevant information or evidence reasonably required to review your claim or dispute.
- Our support team will review your claim and provide you with its decision within 14 business days of you submitting your claim or dispute.
- If you do not agree with the decision made by us, you should contact our Support Manager to appeal the decision made by our support team and provide our Support Manager with all the relevant evidence in relation to your appeal promptly.
- The Support Manager will re-review your claim or dispute and provide you with our final decision within 14 business days.
- In the event that the dispute is related to the outcome of a gambling transaction and you remain unsatisfied with the results of the above procedure, you may refer your dispute to an alternative dispute resolution procedure with eCOGRA. Where you refer your dispute to eCOGRA you are advised to do so promptly following receipt of our final decision. More information regarding eCOGRA’S dispute resolution services can be found here. For a dispute resolution form please see here.
- The above procedure and guidance will not, of course, limit you from filing any claim with the courts in accordance with the Governing Law section below or referring a gambling transaction dispute out-of-court through the European Commission's Online Dispute Resolution Platform found here or affect any rights which you may have under applicable law.
- Please note that in the event you may have any claim or dispute which involves players that do not play in the UK, eCOGRA’S dispute resolution services as stated above will not apply to you. However, if such other player plays in any EU member state other than the UK, you can refer the gambling transaction dispute through the European Commission's Online Dispute Resolution Platform found here.
14. Account Closure and Termination
- The User Agreement shall come into force immediately upon your completion of the registration process with us and shall continue in force unless and until terminated in accordance with its terms.
- We may terminate the User Agreement and close your account immediately upon giving you notice to the email address which you have supplied us with (provided that such e-mail address is a valid email address) if:
- for any reason we decide to discontinue provision of the Services in general;
- you have breached any of the terms of the User Agreement;
- your use of the Services has not been in accordance with the User Agreement; or
- we reasonably believe that your account is associated with any account that has been terminated for material breach of the User Agreement or blocked for any reason (including due to suspected fraud, collusion or cheating).
- Unless otherwise provided in the User Agreement, on termination of the User Agreement any balance in your account will be returned to you within a reasonable time of your request.
- You may terminate the User Agreement and close your account at any time by sending an email to us at email@example.com or via the support email relevant to a White Label Brand Partner. Such termination of the User Agreement shall take effect upon the closing of your account (including username and password), which shall occur within 7 calendar days after receipt by us of your email on our servers in Gibraltar. You will remain responsible for any activity on your account between sending us such email and the closing of your account by us.
- On termination of the User Agreement:
- you shall stop using the Software and the Services;
- you shall pay all amounts due and owing to us;
- you shall remove and permanently delete the Software from your computer equipment and destroy all related documentation in your possession, custody, power or control; and
- neither party shall have any further obligation to the other, except as otherwise provided in the User Agreement.
- The right to terminate the User Agreement and to close your account given by this section shall not stop you or us from exercising any other right or remedy in respect of the breach concerned (if any) or any other breach.
- If you have chosen to self-exclude yourself from our platform, we will close all accounts identified as belonging to you, in accordance with our Responsible Gaming Policy. However, if you choose a temporary “Take a Break” period, your account will be closed only at the requested In House Brand or White Label Brand.
- If you have previously had any issue with gaming addiction, financial difficulty, or any other such issue accounted for under our “Responsible Gaming” procedure, you must not use our Software or Services or open new accounts with us or with any of our In-House Brand, White Label Brand partners or with any other company within our group of companies whilst such issue persists.
- If any part of the User Agreement is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator or administrative body, the other provisions of the User Agreement shall continue to apply. In such cases, the part disallowed or ineffective shall be interpreted as closely as possible to its original aim.
- If you breach the terms of the User Agreement and we take no action against you, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach such terms.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, nothing in the User Agreement is intended to give rights to anyone except you and us. This does not affect our right to transfer the User Agreement under section 15.5.
- Nothing in the User Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
- We may transfer our rights or obligations or sub-contract our obligations under the User Agreement, in whole or in part, without your consent: (i) to any entity within our corporate group, or (ii) in the event of a merger, sale of assets or other similar corporate transaction in which we may be involved in. The balance in your account shall not be negatively affected by such transfer or subcontracting. You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations nor sub-contract any of your obligations under the User Agreement in whole or in part.
- Without affecting your rights with respect to the Designated Account as stated above, nothing in the User Agreement will grant you any security interest over our assets, including for the avoidance of doubt on any amounts standing to the credit of your account.
16. Gaming Regulations
- We are subject to certain laws and gambling regulations of Great Britain. You acknowledge that we may be bound to disclose certain information about you and your account to the British authorities pursuant to such laws and regulations. For more information regarding the licensing status of 888 UK Limited please see here.
17. Use Of Our Chat Feature
- As part of your use of the Service we may provide you with a chat facility through which you will be able to communicate with other users of the Service. We may review the chat and to keep a record of all statements made on such facility. Your use of the chat facility is subject to the following rules:
- You shall not make any statements that are sexually explicit or grossly offensive, including expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity.
- You shall not make statements that damage a third party’s reputation or which are abusive, harassing or insulting to other users of the Service.
- You shall not make statements that advertise, promote or otherwise relate to any other online entities.
- You shall not make statements about us or the Sites or any other Internet site connected to us that are untrue and/or malicious.
- In the event of your breaching any of the above provisions relating to the chat facility, we shall have the right to remove your chat privilege or close your account and terminate the User Agreement.
- PLEASE NOTE: When using the chat facility any personally identifiable information that you submit, can be read, collected, or used by other users of the same chat facility and could be used by third parties to send you unsolicited messages. We are not and shall not be responsible for the personally identifiable information that you choose to submit via the chat facility.
18. Customer Service Department
- For service quality assurance calls made by you to the customer service department may be recorded.
- You hereby expressly consent to us using the contact details provided by you on registration to occasionally contact you directly in relation to your use of the Services or any other products or services offered by us, our partners or affiliates from time to time.
- We will not tolerate any abusive behavior exhibited by users of the Service to our employees. In the event we deem that your behavior, via telephone, live chat, email or otherwise, has been abusive or derogatory towards any of our employees, we shall have the right to close your account with us and terminate this User Agreement and such act will be considered as a breach of this User Agreement by you.
19. Exchange Rates
- Jackpot and other promotional amounts may be displayed on the Site in one currency but actually paid to you in another currency. All currency conversions executed by us for the purposes of allowing you to deposit and cash-out money from your account shall be executed by us at an exchange rate sourced from http://www.xignite.com (with such rates being regularly updated throughout the day). A small fee may be charged which is comparable with commercial rates offered by banks and credit card companies.
20. Uninstall and Shortcut Additions
- If you are using the download form of the Software and wish to have it uninstalled you will be able to do so via the Add/Remove Programs on your computer. Please note that upon installation of the Software the following shortcuts shall be added to your computer's desktop:
- Quick launch shortcut
- Desktop icon
- Client link from the Start Menu
- Brand folder with client and uninstall link from the Programs option on the Start Menu
- Client link from the Games option on the Start Menu
- If you choose to uninstall the Software certain registration keys will remain on your computer in order to maintain responsible gaming rules, monitor fraud attempts, and comply with Gibraltar Regulatory Authority (GRA) or UK regulatory authority, as applicable.
21. Minimum Hardware Requirements
The minimum recommended specifications for the download version are:
- For PC:
- OS - Windows 7 Home Basic
- CPU - Pentium 1.8 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- RAM - 760 Mb
- HD - 300Mb available
- For Mac:
- OS version: Mac OS X 10.6.8
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 4GB DDR2 667 MHz
- The non-download client is supported on the following browsers: Internet Explorer 10.0 and the latest version of Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
- In relation to the mobile application on the iPhone and iPad, We support version iOS 9.1 and above.
- In relation to the mobile application on the Android operating system the minimum requirements are:
- ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders
- Android™ 4.4 and above
- 1GB of RAM
Please note that we may discontinue support for outdated versions of the abovementioned hardware or software.
22. Multi-Currency in Casino
If you have chosen to have your casino bankroll currency in GBP or EUR, it is strongly recommended that you upgrade all versions of casino that you may have installed to the latest version which provides full multi-currency functionality. Should you choose to enter an old casino version that has not yet been upgraded, there will be various inaccuracies in the display for which we take no responsibility whatsoever; For example, the game history of rounds played in your registered currency will appear with the wrong currency symbol and the correct history could be viewed only in the new casino version.
23. Governing Law
The User Agreement and the relationship between the parties shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Without prejudice to your right to refer your dispute to an alternative dispute resolution procedure with eCOGRA or the European Commission's Online Dispute Resolution Platform, if you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so in the English courts which both you and we submit to.
24. Provisions Relating to Jackpot Winnings, Live Casino, Poker Live Poker and Sports Betting
- Jackpot Winnings
Jackpot prizes shall be awarded to the winners only after being validated.
- Live Casino
In order to play on our Live Casino a player must meet the following minimum hardware, software and connection requirements:
- 2.5 GHz Intel Pentium III or 100% compatible
- 1 GB RAM
- Keyboard, mouse
- Microsoft XP SP2 or higher
- SVGA graphics card capable of 800 x 600 resolution or higher
- Internet Explorer 8.0, Mozilla 2, Chrome 1/0/0154, Safari 3.0 or later
- Adobe Flash Player 9
- Connection: 256 kbps
You hereby agree that in the event that the Live Casino is disconnected due to hardware, software and/or connection configurations not listed above, we shall be under no obligation to refund such player and we will not be responsible for any loss, including loss of winnings, which may result.
- All bets placed by you in relation to multi-player poker games are bets placed with other users and not bets placed with or against us. We do not assume any risk whatsoever for bets placed between you and any other user of the Service.
- Please note that in relation to any peer-to-peer games or any other games, you may not use any tools or software other than: (i) tools that provide you with basic game statistics and information that could be useful to beginners, such as hand strength and pot odds indication, (ii) tools which provide you with basic-level advice about the game such as opening hand charts, (iii) tracking software that calculates and displays in-game statistics which are intended to help you organise the information that you already have access to as a player at that specific table (apart from Snap games), and (iv) tools that improve your experience without influencing the game itself or providing any advice (for example enhanced display, keyboard shortcuts and improved visibility), (collectively "Permitted Aids"). For the avoidance of doubt, section (iv) shall not include any software program or external aid which, in our opinion, enables you to find a seat at a poker table or automatically seats you at a poker table.
- You may not use any software program, robot or external aid, which is endowed with artificial intelligence or which is not included in the Permitted Aids list (set out in section 24.3.2 above) in connection with your use of our Services. Examples of such prohibited tools, software and external aids are: (i) tools and services that allow for any type of collusion between players, such as showing cards, (ii) tools that assist players to select games in accordance with player identity, (iii) tools or websites that reveal and share information about other players against their will, such as game statistics and overall earnings, (iv) any type of tool that performs any action on behalf of a player at the table, (v) any tool or program that collects information about other players at the tables in the player’s absence, (vi) any tool or program that provides game advice in real time based on the actions of the other players at the table; or (vii) any software program or external aid which, in our opinion, enables you to find a seat at a poker table or automatically seats you at a poker table (collectively “Software Aids”).
- Chip-dumping occurs when any player deliberately loses a hand in order to deliberately transfer his chips to another player. You may not be involved in an act of chip-dumping or attempted chip-dumping while using the Service.
- You may not repeatedly abuse the “Sit Out” feature or using such feature for excessive periods of time. The "Sit Out" feature is only intended for taking short breaks between extended periods of play. It is not intended for use while no play is taking place at the table, or for waiting on players to join or leave the table.
- You understand and agree that all of our multi-player poker games are public and therefore may be reviewed and published by other players, either at the time of the game or afterwards.
- We provide multi-player poker games so as to provide a platform for users to play poker and to bet with each other using the Software. In consideration of this service we charge either:
- In the event of a poker fraud investigation we are under no obligation to accept any explanation provided for the receipt or use of fraudulent funds. If such an investigation is resolved, and your account is reopened, we may remove the amount of fraudulent funds from your bankroll.
- Money Transfers – If you choose to send a money transfer to any account, once the amount and the recipient username has been confirmed, such transfer is irreversible, and we will not be responsible for any loss of funds caused by the member transferring monies to the wrong account.. In addition, we may require the recipient of such funds to make bets or wagers prior to making a withdrawal of such funds.
- If your account receives funds via money transfer from accounts that have security issues, we may block your account and withhold any funds, until such security issues are resolved on all accounts – including those that you received money transfers from.
- You are fully responsible for paying any and all monies owed by you to other users of the Service and to us. Any claim which you may have for payment of winnings in respect of losing bets placed by another user of the Service or with respect to any “deals” you have made with another user are against that other user and not us. We are in no way responsible to pay you if any user of the Service fails to pay his debts for whatever reason, or for taking any action whatsoever against such users. All disputes that arise between users of the Service, including those relating to payment fraud, are not our responsibility.
- In case of any investigation relating to suspected fraudulent behaviour with regard to poker play involving your account and any other players, we will investigate any such activity, and take any action we reasonably believe is necessary (including blocking said accounts and retaining any funds therein). We are under no obligation to provide details of the investigation and/or funds retained, or whether this has affected your account in any way. We will cooperate with any competent authority investigating such an incident, and funds will be retained by us, until we have received sufficient instructions from the competent authority to either unblock said accounts, or release any portion of the retained funds back to the accounts affected.
- In the event that you suspect that a player is colluding cheating or engaging in any other form of fraud please report this to us in accordance with our dispute resolution process detailed in Section 13.
- On a mobile or tablet device, you will only be able to play one poker game or tournament at one time.
- You agree that we may make the fullest use (including, without limitation, to reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, edit, adapt, modify or make derivative works thereof) worldwide of the hands which you play in on the final table of major tournaments (which includes revealing the cards which were dealt to you that no other player could see), on the Sites and on our and our affiliates social media accounts (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube).
- Live Poker
- In order to play at the live poker video tables, you will need to have a video camera attached to your computer and click on any table with the webcam icon in the poker lobby.
- Your participation in the live poker video table will be deemed to be your agreement for us to use your name, audio, likeness, image and country without the requirement for any payment and you hereby grant us the right to do so.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may film and photograph the poker tables as well as stream live videos from same on the Sites.
- Subject to your right under applicable law, you further understand and agree that by entering the live poker table any other players at the table will also be able to use and publish your image and audio without our control.
- Players who sit out in a live poker game will be removed from the video table in order to free up the seat for other players on the waiting list (if such waiting list is not empty).
- We may limit the number of players "viewing" the live poker video tables and change such number from time to time.
- Your use of the live poker video tables is subject to the following rules:
- You shall not make any statements or otherwise behave in a manner that is sexually explicit or grossly offensive, including any expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity around the table.
- You shall not make any statements or otherwise behave in a manner that is abusive, which damages our reputation or harasses or insults to other players at the table.
- You shall not make statements or otherwise behave in any manner that attempts to exploit the game for purposes of advertising or promoting any commercial or private interests.
- In the event that you breach any of the above provisions relating to misconduct at the live poker video tables, we shall have the right to remove you from the poker room or close your account and terminate the User Agreement in accordance with section 14.
- In addition, we have the right to deny prizes in promotions related to poker video tables to any entrants that we reasonably determine have breached any of the rules, including deliberately covering or obstructing the camera.
- Nevertheless, we shall not be responsible for any images posted on the webcams or for comments by our members thereon. We are not required to monitor such images and comments, or to inform you of any actions taken against a member once a complaint has been made.
- Sports Betting
- Please carefully read the "888sport Sports Betting Rules".
- On a case by case basis, we may limit or refuse any bet, stake or other wager made by you or through your account on our sports betting products. For the avoidance of doubt, if your account is subject to maximum bet restrictions this may result in you being unable to use a free bet received as part of a promotion on a certain market(s).
- Where you place a bet on a sport which is regulated by a sports governing body included in Part 3 Schedule 6 of the Gambling Act 2005 or published on the Great Britain Gambling Commission's website (each a “Sports Governing Body”), in order for your bet to be accepted as a valid bet by us, you must not be in breach of any rules concerning irregular and/or suspicious betting or misuse of information relating to: (i) the applicable Sports Governing Body; (ii) any other professional body of which you are a member of; or (iii) your employers. If we suspect you are in breach of the foregoing, we may void the relevant bet.
- We or our affiliate within the 888 group of companies, as applicable, are a member of the European Sports Security Association ("ESSA"), a non-profit making organisation that monitors irregular betting patterns and possible instances of event manipulation. As part of that membership, we are a full participant in its early warning system which is geared towards identifying any such betting behaviour. In the event of a warning being received by us, we hold the right, in our absolute discretion, to: (i) suspend the offering of any event or series of events in any of its markets; and (ii) delay and/or withhold payment on any event or series of events in any of its markets, until the integrity of such event or series of events has been confirmed by the relevant sports federation via ESSA.
- Further, in the case of active event manipulation being confirmed as having taken place on any event or series of events by ESSA, acting in conjunction with the appropriate sports governing bodies, we have the right, in our absolute discretion, to suspend any bets placed on such events, either by any individual identified by ESSA as having possessed insider betting knowledge or information or by any other individual who in our reasonable opinion is connected to, acting in conjunction with or in any way involved with such individual.
- We reserve the right to withhold payments or void any bet(s) with respect to an event or match, if we have reasonable suspicion or evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been questioned; (ii) the betting prices have been manipulated; or (iii) match or event rigging has taken place. Such evidence may include but not be limited to size, volume, or pattern of bets placed with us or its affiliates within the 888 corporate group on any Site operated by us or any of our affiliates.
- If we reasonably believe that any suspicious betting or wagering activity has occurred on your account, such account may be suspended by us until any relevant investigation is completed.
Last updated: February 2018
PLEASE PRINT OFF AND RETAIN A HARD COPY OF THE USER AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.