888 TERMS OF SERVICE
You should read the User Agreement in its entirety before registering, but we would like to draw your attention specifically to the following:
- Who May Use the Services and Software: You must be 18 years or older and in the UK to use the Services and Software, as set out in section 3.1 and 3.3.
- In What Instances Will We be Liable to You? There are certain losses for which we do not limit or exclude our liability (including your rights under law), as set out in section 4.2. Our responsibility for certain losses to you is excluded, as further set out in section 4.3. We are not responsible for any loss or damage arising from your use of the Software or Services, your use of any link contained on the Sites, any content contained on any internet site linked to from the Sites or via the Services, or any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Software or the Services. In addition, we will not be responsible for: (a) indirect or any other pecuniary or consequential loss; (b) losses that were not foreseeable by you and us at the time of you accepting the terms of the User Agreement; (c) business losses and/or losses to non-consumers (for example loss of business, loss of business information, business interruption and loss of profits); (d) losses caused by the equipment and devices you use to access the Software and/or Services; (e) any acts or omissions made by your Internet service provider or other third party with whom you have contracted to gain access to the server that hosts the Site; or (f) failure to provide the Software and/or Services or to meet any of our obligations under the User Agreement where such failure is due to Events Beyond Our Control.
- Errors: From time to time technical errors or human/manual errors may occur which affect the Service, Site and/or Software. We refer to such events in the User Agreement as “Errors” and you can find some examples of Errors in section 5.1. In some cases, Errors may not be apparent or detectable by you and/or us. Bets affected by Errors will not count and any winnings and/or bonuses attributed to you as a result of an Error will not be payable to you, as set out in section 5.
- Your Breach of These Terms and Conditions: You will be responsible for compensating us for any losses that we suffer as a result of any material breach of the User Agreement by you, as set out in section 6.
- Age and Identity Verification: We may ask you for certain information and/or documentation in order to verify your age and identity, as further set out in section 3 and the Withdrawal Policy. If you are shown to be under the age of 18 or to have provided false or inaccurate information on registration, we will close your account and terminate the User Agreement, as set out in section 3.7. We may also undertake further verification steps (including in respect of your source of funds), as set out in sections 3.9 and 3.10 and the Withdrawal Policy.
- Fraudulent or Unlawful Activity: If you undertake certain prohibited activities – which we refer to below as “fraudulent and unlawful activities” - we may take certain actions against you (including closing your account and retaining deposits, winnings or funds in your account), as set out in section 9.1. Examples of what may constitute fraudulent and unlawful activities can be found at section 9.2, which includes gambling with the source of crime, using any recognised betting techniques to circumvent the standard house edge in our games, circumventing our security measures and/or systems, using software aids and artificial intelligence, intentionally disconnecting from a game, collusion, chip-dumping, abusing the “sit out” feature, systematic abuse, Special Offer Abuse (which is described further below), depositing a large amount of funds but not playing, and failing to provide all documentation requested for the purposes of verification in accordance with section 3.
- Fraudulent Payments: If we reasonably believe that a fraudulent payment is being made or received, or any other fraudulent activity has been undertaken, we may close your account and terminate the User Agreement, reverse any pay-out made and recover any winnings, as set out in section 11.4.
- Special Offer Abuse: If we reasonably suspect that you may deceitfully take (or attempt to take) unfair advantage of, or exploit or manipulate (or attempt to exploit or manipulate), any of the promotions, bonuses or special offers that we may offer on any of the Sites from time to time (examples of which include: (i) opening multiple indistinguishable accounts to obtain a welcome bonus several times on this Site; (ii) only depositing during promotional periods in order to receive a bonus and not depositing at any other times; (iii) opening multiple accounts across our networks; (iv) where we have reasonable suspicion as to the truthfulness of your identity; (v) repeatedly playing free games but not playing paid-for games; (vi) purchasing all the tickets for a free game; or (vii) repeatedly depositing, cashing out and redepositing purely to gain a deposit related bonus), then we will deem this to be “Special Offer Abuse”, as set out further in section 9.2. In such circumstances, we may deny, withhold or withdraw from you any bonus, offer or promotion, either temporarily or permanently, or close your account and terminate the User Agreement, as set out in section 9.1.
- Account Closure and Termination: In addition to those examples set out above, we may terminate the User Agreement and close your account immediately if we decide to discontinue the Service, you have breached any terms of the User Agreement, or we reasonably believe your account to be associated with an account that has been terminated for material breach of the User Agreement, as set out in section 15.2. We may also terminate the User Agreement and close your account if any of the information that you provide to us is untrue (as set out in section 8.2), if you attempt to access the Service via someone else’s account (as set out in section 10.11), if you breach any of the rules of use for the chat feature (as set out in section 18) or live poker (as set out in section 25.4), or if you undertake any abusive behaviour towards our employees (as set out in section 19.3).
- Available Funds and Restricted Funds: If you have both Available Funds and Restricted Funds in your account, as set out in sections 12.9 and 12.10, any wager you make will use Available Funds first (other than when you are using free spins, FreePlay, jackpot vouchers, Tournament Tickets, Free Bet Tokens or Profit Boost Tokens).
- Limit on Winnings from Use of Restricted Funds: If you wager on a casino game using Restricted Funds only, any winnings will be limited to $500/€500/£500 (as set out in section 12.11). From 14th June 2021, if you have not successfully made a real money deposit into your account and you wager on a casino game using Restricted Funds only, any winnings will be limited to $100/€100/£100 (as set out in section 12.12). These limits on winnings do not apply to verified progressive jackpot winnings derived from Restricted Funds.
- Amendments to the User Agreement: We may change the User Agreement from time to time (including as a result of legal and regulatory changes, security reasons and changes to our Services). See section 2 for instances where we will notify you of this in advance.
- Minimum Withdrawal Limits: If you request to withdraw less than your entire account balance, minimum withdrawal limits apply, as set out in the Withdrawal Policy.
- Chargebacks: You must not make or attempt to make any charge-backs, and/or deny or reverse any payment and you will reimburse us for any charge-backs, denial or reversal of payments you make and any loss suffered by us as a consequence, as set out in section 11.1.
- Your Responsibility for Account Activity: Your account is solely for your use and benefit, and you shall be fully responsible for any activities undertaken on your account, as set out in section 8.4. You are responsible for the security of your username and password, as set out in section 8.6.
- Our Decision is Final: Other than as a result of a technical failure which we are directly responsible for, the random number generator will determine the randomly generated events required in connection with the Services and where the result shown on the Software conflicts with this, the result shown on our server shall take precedence, as set out in section 14.1.
- No Use of Third-Party Payment Methods: As set out in section 8.2, all details provided by you to us either during the registration process or at any time afterwards (including as part of any payment deposit transaction and/or with regards to your occupation details) must be true, current, correct and complete and, as appropriate, match the name(s) on the card(s) (as applicable) or other payment accounts to be used to deposit or receive funds in your account. You may only use a card or other payment account that is in your own name, and may not use one in another person’s name to deposit or receive funds in your account. We shall assume all payment methods used in connection with your account are in your name and you are lawfully entitled to use them. If that turns out not to be true, we will not have any liability to refund monies to you or any third party (subject to any other obligations we may have under applicable laws and/or regulations).
|Table Of Contents|
|1||Introduction and Your Acceptance of the User Agreement||This section contains introductory information about these terms and additional terms that apply to you, and how you accept such terms;|
|2||Amendments to the User Agreement||This section sets out how we will update these terms and when we will provide notice to you of this;|
|3||Who May Use The Services And Software||This section sets out the limitations on who may use our services and how we may verify your age and identity;|
|4||In What Instances Will We Be Liable To You?||This section sets out in what instances we will be liable to you and any limitations and exclusions of our liability;|
|5||Errors, Voiding Bets and Winnings||In this section we set out the instances in which bets and winnings may be voided in the event of technical and/or manual errors;|
|6||Your Breach of These Terms and Conditions||This section sets out our remedies in the event that you breach these terms;|
|7||Your Use of Our Technology And Intellectual Property||In this section we set out your rights in respect of intellectual property;|
|8||Your Promises To Us||This section sets out certain acknowledgments and promises that you make in respect of your account and your use of our services;|
|9||Prohibitions Regarding Your Uses of the Sites and Services||This section sets out certain prohibited activities;|
|10||Your Account||This section contains information as to how you are permitted to use your account as well as the conditions relating to your account (including in relation to multiple accounts);|
|11||Payment Transactions and Payment Fraud by You||In this section we describe how payments are made, who is responsible for such payments and any additional fees that may be applied;|
|12||Our Promotions and Bonuses||In this section we provide information as to how we conduct promotions and special offers;|
|13||What Are Our Obligations to You?||This section contains additional information regarding our obligations to you;|
|14||Complaints and Disputes||In this section we set out further details as to how you can raise and resolve a dispute with us;|
|15||Account Closure and Termination||In this section we set out how and when we may cancel your account or terminate the agreement between you and us, and also how you can do the same;|
|16||General||This section contains various general provisions with respect to the agreement between you and us;|
|17||Gaming Regulations||In this section we provide information on how we are regulated;|
|18||Use Of Our Chat Feature||In this section we set out the rules for use of our chat feature;|
|19||Customer Service Department||This section contains further information about your interaction with us;|
|20||Exchange Rates||This section contains information as to how we deal with currency exchanges;|
|21||Uninstall and Shortcut Additions||This section contains additional information about how to uninstall our software;|
|22||Minimum Hardware Requirements||In this section we set out the minimum hardware requirements needed to use our services;|
|23||Multi-Currency in Casino||In this section we provide information about the functionality of multi-currency in our casino games;|
|24||Governing Law||This section states the law that governs our relationship with you; and|
|25||Provisions Relating to Jackpot Winnings, Live Casino, Poker Live Poker and Sports Betting||This section sets out additional terms relating specifically to jackpot winnings, live casino, poker, live poker and sports betting|