Terms & Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions of the "Blast Promotion" (the "Promotion") for www.888poker.com (the "Site"). The Promotion is organized by the applicable company (as defined in the User Agreement) the operator of the Site.
- The Promotion shall commence on 04/06/2017 and shall conclude on 03/08/2017 (the "Promotion Period"). However, in exceptional cases we may conclude the Promotion before the end of the Promotion Period or may prolong the Promotion Period, for example due to security or bonus abuse issues.
- No-one under the age of 18 or the age of legal consent for engaging in the gambling services made available through the Site under the laws of any jurisdiction, whichever is higher may, participate in this Promotion.
- During their engagement period and for a period of 24 months thereafter, none of our officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents or any other company within our group of companies or our suppliers, vendors or white label partners are permitted to participate in the Promotion, nor is any supplier or vendor. This restriction also applies to relatives of such persons and for this purpose 'relative' means any of a spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- For security and verification purposes, we reserve the right to limit participation in this Promotion to: (i) one per household; (ii) one per computer terminal; or (iii) one per mobile device.
- You may only participate in the Promotion, if you have registered with the Site and have yet to deposit any real money in your account with the Site.
- You may only enter this Promotion once.
- You will not be able to participate in the Promotion, if you are located in Peru.
- Eligible players who deposit $10 or more in real money in one go whilst entering promo code: blast100 during the Promotion Period, will receive 10 x $1 worth BLAST tournament tickets ("Tournament Tickets").
- The offer under this Promotion replaces any other Welcome Bonus offered on the Site.
- The Tournament Ticket(s) granted under the Promotion must be used within 30 days of being credited to your account. Any unused Tournament Ticket(s) will expire if not used within such time period.
- A Tournament Ticket can’t be used by a player to re-buy chips or to add chips to his/her stack during a tournament.
- Tournament Tickets may not be: (i) exchanged or converted into cash; (ii) joined together to create a higher value ticket; or (iii) transferred by a player to another player.
- All Tournament Tickets granted under the Promotion, will be credited to your account within 72 hours of the necessary requirements being fulfilled.
- We may alter these terms and conditions, including without limitation where required for security reasons, as a result of exceptional circumstances beyond our control or as a result of changes to applicable law or regulation.
- By participating in this Promotion each player agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Promotion, along with the "User Agreement", the "Bonus Policy" and the 888poker Tournament Tickets Terms & Conditions.
- Withdrawing funds: The amount you are able to withdraw from your account is subject to minimum and maximum limits. If your withdrawal request is for less than the relevant allowable amount, the funds will be returned to your bankroll. You can find details of the minimum and maximum withdrawal limits in our "Withdrawal Policy".
- These terms and conditions have been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of these terms and conditions and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
- In the event that the Promoter has reasonable suspicion that a player has violated these terms and conditions in any way, including without limitation by multiple registrations for the Promotion, or has executed any other act in bad faith in relation to the Promotion, such player shall be excluded from the Promotion and therefore become ineligible to any of benefits granted hereunder.
- Collusion, by which two or more players work together in the games or share knowledge to gain an unfair advantage over other players, as well as profit-sharing, or any kind of bankroll sharing agreement with another player, is strictly prohibited.
- The prize pool displayed in the tournament table shall govern and prevail over any conflicting amounts displayed elsewhere during the game (whether in the tournament lobby, following the prize pool draw, or otherwise).
- All hands played subsequent to the hand upon which the clock countdown reaches zero, will be played "all-in" by the players until a single winner is declared.