888poker's Champion Chip Series Promotion Terms & Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions of the "ChampionChips Promotion" (the "Promotion") for www.888poker.com (the “Site”). The Promotion is organized by the applicable company (as defined in the User Agreement) the operator of the Site.
- The Promotion shall commence on 15/7/2017 and shall conclude on 30/7/2017 (the “Promotion Period”). However, in exceptional cases we may conclude the Promotion before the end of the Promotion Period or may prolong the Promotion Period, for example due to security or bonus abuse issues.
- No-one under the age of 18 or the age of legal consent for engaging in the gambling services made available through the Site under the laws of any jurisdiction, whichever is higher may participate in this Promotion.
- For security and verification purposes, we reserve the right to limit participation in this Promotion to: (i) one per household; (ii) one per computer terminal; or (iii) one per mobile device.
- You may only enter this Promotion once.
- During their engagement period and for a period of 24 months thereafter, none of our officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents or any other company within our group of companies or our suppliers, vendors or white label partners are permitted to participate in the Promotion, nor is any supplier or vendor. This restriction also applies to relatives of such persons and for this purpose 'relative' means any of a spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- All times and dates are in GMT.
- We may alter these terms and conditions, including without limitation where required for security reasons, as a result of exceptional circumstances beyond our control or as a result of changes to applicable law or regulation.
- Withdrawing funds: The amount you are able to withdraw from your account is subject to minimum and maximum limits. If your withdrawal request is for less than the relevant allowable amount, the funds will be returned to your bankroll. You can find details of the minimum and maximum withdrawal limits in our "Withdrawal Policy".
- By participating in this Promotion each member agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Promotion, along with the "User Agreement" which includes but is not limited to the "Bonus Policy".
- You may only participate in the Promotion, if you have directly received an e-mail from the Site to which these terms and conditions are linked to.
- You may only participate in the Promotion, if you have already registered with the Site made a real money deposit into your account with the Site.
- Between 15/07/2017 – 22/07/2017, 888poker will run ‘ChampionChips’ Qualifiers three times daily (hereinafter referred to as a “Qualifier”) ahead of the ‘ChampionChips’ (hereinafter referred to as the “Series Tournaments”.
- Qualifiers are only available for players who have made at least one deposit in the 888poker cashier.
- Series Tournaments will run between 23/07/2017 and 30/07/2017.
- Details relating to the structure and division of prizes in the ChampionChips may be modified at any point during the Promotion at 888poker’s discretion.
- For information on the ChampionChips Leaderboard and points structure, please refer to: http://www.888poker.com/poker-promotions/888poker-leaderboard/how-it-works.htm.
- Players from Denmark and Romania are excluded from taking part in the Leaderboard and will not receive any related bonuses.
- In the event that two or more players accumulate the exact same number of points, the relevant prize will distributed equally amongst these players.
- Prizes granted through the ChampionChips Leaderboard will be granted within 7 days following the Promotion end date
- Tournament tickets granted via the Leaderboard will be valid for 60 days.
- Subject to the above, in order to receive the bonus/Tournament Ticket(s) granted under the Promotion, a player must deposit in his/her account with the Site at least US$ 20 in real money in one go whilst entering a promotion code during the Promotion Period.
- The Tournament Ticket(s) granted under the Promotion must be used by the end of the Promotion Period. Any unused Tournament Ticket(s) will expire if not used within such time period.
- A Tournament Ticket can’t be used by a player to re-buy chips or to add chips to his/her stack during a tournament.
- Tournament Tickets may not be: (i) exchanged or converted into cash; (ii) joined together to create a higher value ticket; or (iii) transferred by a player to another player.
- For further terms and conditions in relation to the use of Tournament Tickets, please see our Bonus Policy.