The 'Hand of the Day' - Promotion
The following are the terms and conditions of the "Hand of the Day Promotion" (the "Promotion") for www.888poker.com (the “Site”). If you play or register with the Site in the UK, the Promotion is organized by 888 UK Limited. Otherwise, the Promotion is organized by the company defined in the User Agreement applicable to you.
- This Promotion commences on 09.02.2020 and is an ongoing Promotion, currently without an end date, we will provide reasonable notice of when the Promotion is to come to an end (the “Promotion Period”).
- No-one under the age of 18 or the age of legal consent for engaging in the gambling services made available through the Site and the 888poker client under the laws of any jurisdiction, whichever is higher may participate in this Promotion.
- For security and verification purposes, we reserve the right to limit participation in this Promotion to: (i) one per household; (ii) one per computer terminal; or (iii) one per mobile device.
- If you have a pending message on the Site’s cashier regarding your recent gaming activity, we reserve the right to revoke your eligibility to participate and/or continue to participate in this promotion. In such event, any bonus and/or other benefit which you have received and/or are eligible to receive under this promotion, shall be forfeited by you.
- You may only enter this Promotion once.
- You may only use the bonus granted under this Promotion on poker and casino products on the Site.
- Persons located in certain countries including, but not limited to, the United States of America, Israel and Turkey are neither eligible to open an account with us, make any deposits nor use our services. We reserve the right to amend the list of countries from which we will not accept users of our services.
- All times and dates are in GMT.
- Withdrawing funds: The amount you are able to withdraw from your account is subject to minimum and maximum limits. If your withdrawal request is for less than the relevant allowable amount, the funds will be returned to your bankroll. You can find details of the minimum and maximum withdrawal limits in our Withdrawal Policy. If you are in the UK, your deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time.
- The bonus granted under the Promotion and winnings generated by such bonus will be cancelled at cashout, if any of the applicable conditions have not been fully completed.
- You may only participate in the Promotion, if you have directly received an e-mail from the Site to which these terms and conditions are linked to.
- All bonuses granted under the Promotion, will be credited to your account within 72 hours of the necessary requirements being fulfilled.
- Subject to the above, in order to receive bonuses granted under the Promotion, a player must complete the following daily challenge(s):
- Players are required to win 'Hand of the Day' in real money poker cash games with minimum stakes of 2¢-5¢ including SNAP, as many times as specified in their email offer.
- While playing Cash games with the above stakes, only hands that reach post flop will count towards the challenge completion.
- 'Hand of the Day' refers to the starting hands dealt to players at the start of each hand.
- 'Win a Hand' is considered to be when a round is won, regardless of whether it is split with another player or if it is won with a side pot.
- Days are counted from 00:00 GMT to 23:59 GMT.
- Players will receive an email and/or a pop-up message in the 888poker lobby notifying them once the 'Hand of the Day' challenge has been completed.
- Players can complete a challenge only once per day.
- If players complete the ‘Hand of the Day’ daily challenge the number of times as stated in their email offer within one calendar month, they will receive an extra monthly bonus.
In addition, in order to receive the bonuses granted under the Promotion, [you must respond to the claim email sent by 888poker, by clicking on the relevant link within such email within 72 days of 888poker sending the claim email or pop up to you]. If you do not click the relevant link with such time frame, your right to receive the bonuses shall automatically expire.
- The bonus granted under the Promotion is an “immediate bonus” which is granted to you in a restricted state and may be wagered with immediately upon grant. Such bonus and winnings generated with wagers placed with such funds, may be withdrawn only after you have wagered $US 1.5 contributed rake/tournament Fees or $US 30 in casino games per every $US 1 of the received bonus amount. For more information please see our Bonus Policy
- The bonus granted under the Promotion, must fulfill points accumulation requirements at the Site within 30 days of being credited to a player's account. Otherwise any available bonus amount not used by a player within the relevant time period will be cancelled and removed from the player's bankroll.
- If you place a wager on casino games using an ‘immediate bonus” and win you will receive, depending on your account currency, up to a maximum of $500/€500/£500 in winnings. If your winnings exceed $500/€500/£500/SEK5000 you will only receive $500/€500/£500. Such limitation on your winnings shall not apply to verified progressive jackpot winnings derived from the free spins.
- Any winnings generated from bonus money, whether in whole or in part, shall be paid to the winning player as follows: (i) a payment to the player's real bankroll up to the bet amount that was funded from real money; (ii) a payment to the player's 'bonus wallet' up to the original bonus amount used to fund the bet or up to the amount that was in the player's 'bonus wallet' prior to funding the bet, whichever is greater; and (iii) a payment of remaining winnings to the player's real bankroll if associated with poker games or to the 'bonus wallet' if the general bonus was played in casino games.
- Wagering bonus granted under the Promotion on all casino games contributes towards the wagering requirement but certain games contribute greater amounts than others. The following is a list of contributions towards wagering requirements for each individual game type:
Video Slots & Slots, Scratch card, Keno, Race, Arcade, Dice and all other games that do not appear in the table
All versions of Roulette, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Poker, Triple Card Poker & Poker table games
All versions of Blackjack, Live Blackjack, Hi-Lo, VideoPoker, Power Video Poker, Baccarat, Live Baccarat, Live Casino Hold'em & Live Roulette
- Wager $500 on Video Slots, the entire $500 (100%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
- Wager $500 on Roulette, $100 (20%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
f. For immediate bonuses (which are bonuses granted to your bankroll immediately upon you making the relevant deposit), until you fulfil the wagering requirements, the following restrictions apply to the deposit amount used to activate your bonus:
- If the bonus (plus any applicable related winnings) in your account is the same as or more than the original bonus amount, you can withdraw your deposit but the bonus (and any applicable related winnings) will be cancelled.
- If the bonus (plus any applicable related winnings) in your account is less than the original bonus amount (but greater than zero), you can withdraw your deposit but the amount of the bonus you have lost will be deducted from the deposit amount you can withdraw and the bonus (and any applicable related winnings) will be cancelled.
- If you have wagered and lost all of the bonus, you are not able to withdraw the deposit until the wagering requirements are fulfilled. However, any winnings related to bets placed with your deposit can be withdrawn before the wagering requirements are fulfilled.
- The $1,000 Hand Of The Day Freeroll tournament ticket(s) will expire 3 days from grant and no later than the end of the Promotion Period. Any unused Tournament Ticket(s) will expire if not used within such period.
- The$1,000 Hand Of The Day Freeroll runs every day at 19:00 GMT.
- The tournament ticket(s) will expire 3 days from grant. Any unused Tournament Ticket(s) will expire if not used within such period.
- A Tournament Ticket can’t be used by a player to re-buy chips or to add chips to his/her stack during a tournament.
- Tournament Tickets may not be: (i) exchanged or converted into cash; (ii) joined together to create a higher value ticket; or (iii) transferred by a player to another player.
- For further terms and conditions in relation to the use of Tournament Tickets, please see our Bonus Policy.