How to earn Bonus Points (BPs)
Bonus Points (BP) enable you to clear any bonuses by wagering. BPs are accumulated only if you have an active bonus.
You can earn BPs by:
- Playing in poker ring games -earn 2 BPs (if applicable) for every $1 of your contributed rake.*
- Playing poker tournaments -earn 2 BPs (if applicable) for every $1 of tournament fee.
- Playing casino games (from your poker account) -earn 1 BP (if applicable) for every $10 wagered in the casino.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to deny a player of any bonus or promotion including and not limited to BPs, and/or rescind any policy in respect of such player, either temporarily or permanently.
* Contributed rake refers to how much rake you are directly responsible for based on how much you contributed to the raked pot relative to the other players at the table. Example: If you bet $25 into a $100 pot (25%) and a $4.00 rake is taken from the table, you contributed $1.00 of rake (25%), which earns you 2 BPs (if applicable).
Wagering on all casino games in 888poker contributes towards the wagering requirements but certain games contribute greater amounts than others. The following is a list of the contributions for each individual game type that count towards the wagering requirements:
|Game Category||Game Contribution|
|Video Slots & Slots, Scratch card, Keno, Race, Arcade, Dice and all other games that do not appear in the table||100%|
|All versions of Roulette, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Poker, Triple Card Poker & Poker table games||20%|
|All versions of Blackjack, Live Blackjack, Hi-Lo, VideoPoker, Power Video Poker, Baccarat, Live Baccarat, Live Casino Hold’em & Live Roulette||10%|
- Wager $500 on Video Slots, the entire $500 (100%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
- Wager $500 on Roulette, $100 (20%) contributes towards the wagering requirements
This page has been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of this page and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.