888poker’s PKO Series Qualifiers T&Cs
The following are the terms and conditions of the "PKO Series Qualifiers Promotion" (the "Promotion") for www.888poker.com (the “Site”). If you play or register with the Site in the UK, the Promotion is organized by 888 UK Limited. Otherwise, the Promotion is organized by the company defined in the User Agreement applicable to you.
- The Promotion shall commence on 1/11/19 and shall conclude on 16/11/19 (the “Promotion Period”).
- 888poker may vary or cancel any promotion, bonus or special offer at any time. Other than where necessary to prevent fraud or other similar unlawful behavior, any such variation or cancellation will not apply to you if you have already opted into the promotion, bonus or special, made a deposit in expectation of receipt of a bonus or other benefits offered, and/or commenced play in relation to the promotion, bonus or special offer prior to the date of the communication of the variation or cancellation.
- No-one under the age of 18 or the age of legal consent for engaging in the gambling services made available through the Site and the 888poker client under the laws of any jurisdiction, whichever is higher, may participate in this Promotion.
- For security and verification purposes, we reserve the right to limit participation in this Promotion to: (i) one per household; (ii) one per computer terminal; or (iii) one per mobile device.
- If you have a pending message on the Site’s cashier regarding your recent gaming activity, we reserve the right to revoke your eligibility to participate and/or continue to participate in this promotion. In such event, any bonus and/or other benefit which you have received and/or are eligible to receive under this promotion, shall be forfeited by you.
- You may only use the bonus granted under this Promotion on poker products on the Site.
- Persons located in certain countries including, but not limited to, the United States of America, Israel and Turkey are neither eligible to open an account with us, make any deposits nor use our services. We reserve the right to amend the list of countries from which we will not accept users of our services.
- All times and dates are in GMT.
- Withdrawing funds: The amount you are able to withdraw from your account is subject to minimum and maximum limits. If your withdrawal request is for less than the relevant allowable amount, the funds will be returned to your bankroll. You can find details of the minimum and maximum withdrawal limits in our Withdrawal Policy. If you are in the UK, your deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time.
- You may only participate in the Promotion, if you have:
- Directly received an e-mail from the Site to which these terms and conditions are linked to
- To participate in the Promotion, players must have made at least one deposit at 888poker.
- The top players in each PKO Series Qualifier (the “Qualifiers”) will win a seat to PKO Series events (the “Target Tournaments”) as listed below:
- Top 5 players in the PKO Series #1 - $150,000 9-Max Qualifier will win a $215 seat to the PKO Series #1 - $150,000 9-Max.
- Top 10 players in the PKO Series #23 - $300,000 Main Event Qualifier will win a $320 seat to the PKO Series #23 - $300,000 Main Event.
- For the full Promotion schedule, including times of the Qualifiers, division of prizes, and details about which daily Qualifier relates to which specific Target Tournament, click here.
- For the full PKO Series schedule, click here.
- Qualifier winners are automatically registered to the relevant Target Tournament.
- Players who are already registered to a specific target tournament cannot register to the Qualifier relating to it.
- Entry to Qualifiers is free for Eligible Players and does not have any ticket requirement.
- A tournament seat may not be: (i) exchanged or converted into cash; or (ii) transferred by a player to another player.
- For further terms and conditions in relation to the use of tournament tickets, please see our Bonus Policy.
- If you had received a claim e-mail sent by 888poker granting you a ticket to a PKO event (the “Claim Email” and the “Tournament Ticket”), in order to receive the Tournament Ticket you must respond to the Claim Email, by clicking on the relevant link within such email within 3 days of 888poker sending the Claim Email to you. If you do not click the relevant link with such time frame, your right to receive the Tournament Ticket shall automatically expire.
- The Tournament Ticket will expire on the date of the last tournament in the PKO Series with a relevant buy-in. Any unused Tournament Ticket(s) will expire if not used within such period.
- A Tournament Ticket cannot be used by a player to re-buy chips or to add chips to his/her stack during a tournament.
- Tournament Tickets may not be: (i) exchanged or converted into cash; (ii) joined together to create a higher value ticket; or (iii) transferred by a player to another player.
- For further terms and conditions in relation to the use of Tournament Tickets, please see our Bonus Policy.