Trails of Fortune Promotion
The following are the terms and conditions of the "Trails of Fortune Promotion" (the "Promotion") for www.888poker.com (the “Site”). If you play or register with the Site in the UK, the Promotion is organized by 888 UK Limited. Otherwise, the Promotion is organized by the company defined in the User Agreement applicable to you.
- The Promotion shall commence on 8.6.2020 and shall conclude on 9.8.2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
- 888poker may vary or cancel any promotion, bonus or special offer at any time. Other than where necessary to prevent fraud or other similar unlawful behavior, any such variation or cancellation will not apply to you if you have already opted into the promotion, bonus or special, made a deposit in expectation of receipt of a bonus or other benefits offered, and/or commenced play in relation to the promotion, bonus or special offer prior to the date of the communication of the variation or cancellation.
- No-one under the age of 18 or the age of legal consent for engaging in the gambling services made available through the Site and the 888poker client under the laws of any jurisdiction, whichever is higher may participate in this Promotion.
- For security and verification purposes, we reserve the right to limit participation in this Promotion to: (i) one per household; (ii) one per computer terminal; or (iii) one per mobile device.
- If you have a pending message on the Site’s cashier regarding your recent gaming activity, we reserve the right to revoke your eligibility to participate and/or continue to participate in this promotion. In such event, any bonus and/or other benefit which you have received and/or are eligible to receive under this promotion, shall be forfeited by you.
- You may only enter this Promotion once.
- You may only use the bonus granted under this Promotion on poker & casino products on the Site.
- Persons located in certain countries including, but not limited to, the United States of America, Israel and Turkey are neither eligible to open an account with us, make any deposits nor use our services. We reserve the right to amend the list of countries from which we will not accept users of our services.
- All times and dates are in GMT.
- Withdrawing funds: The amount you are able to withdraw from your account is subject to minimum and maximum limits. If your withdrawal request is for less than the relevant allowable amount, the funds will be returned to your bankroll. You can find details of the minimum and maximum withdrawal limits in our Withdrawal Policy. If you are in the UK, your deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time.
- In order to meet the applicable wagering requirement, no real money shall be deemed to contribute (in full or in part) to the wagering requirement, unless otherwise specified by us.
- Available funds will always be used before Restricted Funds (to include Money transferred) and the balance of both will be displayed in your My Account.
- All Bonus types (incl. Vouchers, their related winnings, and unclaimed Bonus funds) may be forfeited when making a withdrawal.
You may only participate in the Promotion, if you have:
- Directly received an email from the Site to which these terms and conditions are linked.
- Previously deposited at least once in the cashier. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, you may use the Tournament Tickets granted to you via the 888poker email, even if you have not deposited in the cashier.
3. The Promotion
- All Tournament Ticket(s) granted under the Promotion, will be credited to your account within 72 hours of the necessary requirements being fulfilled.
- Tournament Ticket(s) granted under the Promotion can be used in the following tournaments (the “Promotion Freerolls”):
- $30.000 888Summit - running daily at 14:15, 18:15 and 23:15 (“888Summit Freeroll”). The Site reserves the right to change the times and number of $30.000 888Summit per day should it choose to do so.
- $1,000 Cash Peaks Freeroll - running daily at 17:15 GMT.
- $1,000 Blast Heights Freeroll - running daily at 16:15 GMT.
- Seats awarded in a $ 30,000 888Summit Day 1 are valid for the next $ 30,000 888Summit Day 2 tournament only. Seats awarded in a $ 30,000 888Summit Day 1 which begins after the start of a $ 30,000 888Summit Day 2 tournament are valid for the $ 30,000 888Summit Day 2 tournament which will take place the following week.
- The weekly $30,000 888Summit Day 2 tournament runs every Sunday at 20:15 GMT.
- Subject to the above, a player may receive Tournament Ticket(s) for the Promotion Freerolls by:
- Receiving a Promotion Freeroll ticket via the Hiker’s Loop (the daily wheel) in the 888poker lobby. For the full Hiker’s Loop terms and conditions click here.
- Completing one of the following daily challenge(s) (each, a “Daily Challenge”):
- Tournament Trek Challenge: Play poker tournaments, including BLAST, with buy-ins totalling $ 3.
- Casino Adventure Challenge: Place bets totalling $ 5 in casino games.
- KQ Cliffside Path Challenge: Win a hand in cash games, including SNAP, with KQ.
- Rebuys do not count towards the Tournaments Trek Challenge.
- Only cash games with minimum stakes of 2¢ - 5¢ or higher apply for the KQ Cliffside Path Challenge.
- While playing cash games with the above stakes, only hands that reach post flop will count towards the challenge completion.
- ‘KQ’ refers to the starting hands dealt to players at the start of each hand.
- 'Win a Hand' is considered to be when a round is won, regardless of whether it is split with another player or if it is won with a side pot.
- Players can complete each Daily Challenge once per day.
- For each Daily Challenge completed, the player will receive one freeroll ticket to be used on any of the Promotion Freerolls.
- Days are counted from 00:00 GMT to 23:59 GMT.
In order to receive the Tournament Ticket(s) granted via the claim email sent by 888poker, the player must respond to the claim email by clicking on the relevant link inside such email within 3 days of 888poker sending this email. If the player does not click the relevant link with such time frame, the player’s right to receive the Tournament Ticket(s) shall automatically expire.
5. Tournament Tickets
- The Tournament Ticket(s) granted under the Promotion must be used within the earlier of 3 days of receipt or 9.8.2020. Any unused Tournament Ticket(s) will expire if not used within such period.
- A Tournament Ticket can’t be used by a player to re-buy chips or to add chips to his/her stack during a tournament.
- Tournament Tickets may not be: (i) exchanged or converted into cash; (ii) joined together to create a higher value ticket; or (iii) transferred by a player to another player.
- A Tournament Ticket to the $10,000 Trails MVP Freerolls may only be used for the $10,000 Trails MVP Freerolls running on 10.6.2020 at 18:30 GMT.
- Each $30.000 888Summit is limited to 3,000 participants.
- For further terms and conditions in relation to the use of Tournament Tickets, please see our Bonus Policy.
- Subject to 888poker's discretion, as detailed in the promotional communications and subject to the terms and conditions herein, 888poker may grant tangible prizes to winners of certain Promotion Freerolls throughout the Promotion Period.
- Not all prizes/categories will be available to players from all countries, at the discretion of 888poker.
- The tangible prizes will be supplied by an independent outsourced company.
- 888poker will forward contact details of all winners to the outsourced company who will supply the tangible prizes.
- The tangible prizes will vary according to the winners I.P. address and location.
- As we are not the manufacturer or producer of the item, we do not make any warranty or representation, whether express or implied (whether by law, statute or otherwise) with regards to the tangible prizes including, but not limited to, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose. 888poker shall not be responsible for any injury or damage resulting from or otherwise related to the tangible prize. Any claim regarding tangible prizes should be forwarded to email@example.com..
- Winners of tangibles prizes will undertake to sign the relevant waiver agreement as provided by 888poker.
- Tangible prizes are non-transferrable.
- All relevant documentation regarding the tangible prizes will be sent electronically via the outsourced company who will supply the tangible prizes. .
- For any queries regarding their tangible prize(s), winners must contact firstname.lastname@example.org.