Triple Threat Promotion
The following are the terms and conditions of the “Triple Threat” Promotion (the "Promotion") for www.888poker.com (the “Site”). If you play or register with the Site in the UK, the Promotion is organized by 888 UK Limited. Otherwise, the Promotion is organized by the company defined in the User Agreement applicable to you.
The Promotion shall commence on 4.02.2022 and will conclude on 7.11.2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
The Triple Threat promotion will end on 7.11.2022.
Tickets already won for PKO tournaments in this promotion may be used for other 888poker tournaments with the same buy-in amounts.
- Participation in the Promotion is only available to registered players who: (i) maintain an account with the Website; and (ii) have deposited real money into their account with the Website prior or during the Promotion Period.
- We may cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion, and any of the bonuses or benefits offered hereunder, where required for security reasons, to comply with applicable law or regulation, due to abuse or otherwise where the promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified as a result of exceptional circumstances. Other than where necessary to prevent fraud or other similar unlawful behavior, any such cancellation, modification or suspension will not apply to you if you have already opted into the Promotion, made a deposit in expectation of receipt of a bonus or other benefits offered, and/or commenced taking part in the Promotion prior to the date of the communication of the cancellation, modification or suspension.
- No-one under the age of 18 or the age of legal consent for engaging in the gambling services made available through the Website under the laws of any jurisdiction, whichever is higher may participate in this Promotion.
- If you have a pending message on the Website’s cashier regarding your recent gaming activity, we reserve the right to revoke your eligibility to participate and/or continue to participate in this Promotion. In such event, any bonus and/or other benefit which you have received and/or are eligible to receive under this Promotion, shall be forfeited by you.
- All times and dates are in GMT.
If you register or play in the UK:
The amount you are able to withdraw from your account, is subject to the Withdrawal Policy. If your withdrawal request is for less than the relevant allowable amount, the funds will be returned to your bankroll.
If we reasonably suspect that you are attempting to abuse any bonus (as further described in Section 9.2 (k) in the Terms of Service) then we may: (i) not grant you such bonus; (ii) request additional identification documents as described in Section 12.3 (a) in the Terms of Service; or (iii) block or restrict your account, in accordance with the "UK User Agreement".
If you do not register or play in the UK:
The amount you are able to withdraw from your account is subject to minimum and maximum limits. If your withdrawal request is for less than the relevant allowable amount, the funds will be returned to your bankroll. You can find details of the minimum and maximum withdrawal limits in the "Withdrawal Policy".
With respect to point 21 in the "Bonus Policy", if we reasonably suspect that you are attempting to abuse any bonus then we may: (i) not grant you such bonus; (ii) request additional identification documents as described in Section 12.3 (a) in the User Agreement; or (iii) block or restrict your account, in accordance with such "User Agreement"
- In order to meet the applicable wagering requirement, no real money shall be deemed to contribute (in full or in part) to the wagering requirement, unless otherwise specified by us.
- Available funds will always be used before Restricted Funds (to include Money transferred) and the balance of both will be displayed in your My Account
- All Bonus types (incl. Vouchers, their related winnings, and unclaimed Bonus funds) may be forfeited when making a withdrawal.
- Deposits made with Skrill and Neteller are not eligible for the offer.
- You may only participate in the Promotion, if you (i) have directly received an e-mail from the Site to which these terms and conditions are linked to; (ii) have registered with the Site, deposited real money in your Site's account and have made a real money bet of USD 1 or more prior to the start date of the Promotion Period; or (iii) make first real money deposit into your account with the Site after the start date of the Promotion Period.
3. The Promotion
- The top players in each freeroll will win a seat to the following tournaments: $10,000 PKO Triple Threat 11, $20,000 PKO Triple Threat 22 and $30,000 PKO Triple Threat 55. The number of winning players in each freeroll will be as specified in the freeroll tournament lobby.
- Entry to the freeroll is free for Eligible Players and does not have any ticket requirement.
- A tournament ticket may not be: (i) exchanged or converted into cash; or (ii) transferred by a player to another player.
- For further terms and conditions in relation to the use of tournament tickets, please see our Bonus Policy.
- In order to receive extra tickets a player must finish all three tournaments “in the money”, meaning s/he needs to take part in each tournament and finish within a certain number of top places (as mentioned in clause 3.1) where s/he wins a share of the prize pool.
- A player who qualifies for such prize will be granted 3 tickets to the following week’s PKOs.
- The 3 tickets to the following week’s PKOs will be granted within 72 hours of winning.
3. Tournament ticket prize
- A Tournament ticket can’t be used by a player to re-buy chips or to add chips to his/her stack during a tournament.
- Tournament seats may not be: (i) exchanged or converted into cash; (ii) joined together to create a higher value ticket; or (iii) transferred by a player to another player.
- Each Tournament seat will be granted with an expiry date. If a Tournament seat is granted as part of a promotion it will expire on the earlier of: (i) termination or expiration of such promotion or (ii) the expiry date of a Tournament ticket. Once a Tournament ticket has expired or the promotion has ended a player shall immediately forfeit such Tournament ticket.